Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm starting the Music Management course at Bucks New uni this September. Thought i'd post a thread to meet some people before term starts. So if your going to study Music Management or are going to be living in Alexandra House halls then get in touch, would be great to hear from you

Hannah x

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Im doing the same course i was in alexandra house to.. but moved to windsor! :/ but i should still see you around! Haha x

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire HD A9191

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SammyGee93)
    Hey! Im doing the same course i was in alexandra house to.. but moved to windsor! :/ but i should still see you around! Haha x

Hey! I've heard a lot of people have moved out of Alexandra House and into Windsor, looks like I'm on my own! Haha. Are you looking forward to the course? I'm so nervous about Monday! x

ReputationRep:
    Awwww bless haha yeah im looking forward to it! Really nervous though im moving up sunday! When you going up? X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm also staying in Windsor, flying on Sunday. See u !

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SammyGee93)
    Awwww bless haha yeah im looking forward to it! Really nervous though im moving up sunday! When you going up? X
    I'm moving up tomorrow too! So am I Are you going to freshers welcome tomorrow evening?

ReputationRep:
    I know nothing about any events. But I guess I'm joining Hope to not feel so alone there first few days. Is here anyone from out of the UK?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladygray)
    I know nothing about any events. But I guess I'm joining Hope to not feel so alone there first few days. Is here anyone from out of the UK?

Hey, no Sorry, I'm from Sussex. What course are you taking and which halls are you staying in?

ReputationRep:
    Music Management and Studio Prosuction but I'm staying in Windsor. Gonna fly early in the morning tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Im from Wales i dunno if im going to the union.. i probably will be i guess haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i'm not sure if I'll go to the union this evening, it depends on what everyone else is doing. I'll probably see you both Monday morning if you've got to be at the Owen Harris Lecture Theatre by 9?

ReputationRep:
    I havnt got a clue about any lectures :O

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 16, 2012

University open days

• Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 20 Feb '19
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Mar '19
    Society and Health Undergraduate
    Sat, 30 Mar '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.