The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford University Freshers 2012

Hi I'm looking for people who are going to bradford university to get to know people before I go down. I'm going to live at the green and study electrical and electronic engineering. Hope to see you down there when I do move down:smile:
Reply 1
Hey, me too, I'm going to be living just off campus at opal, studying chemical engineering. Many we'll run into each other.
(edited 11 years ago)
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford
Is anyone styling in heron block 8 I'm worried I don't know of anyone in my flat......??? :frown:
I'm going to be living in Forster halls...
Reply 4
maybe I'll see you all around :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 5
Original post by hayley.evans93
Is anyone styling in heron block 8 I'm worried I don't know of anyone in my flat......??? :frown:

Hey, i think i am in the same flat as you im heron 8 room 3 ! :smile:

If your nervous like i am you can email me then at least we will both know one person when we get there. E mail is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] .
Original post by jimbob724
Hey, i think i am in the same flat as you im heron 8 room 3 ! :smile:

If your nervous like i am you can email me then at least we will both know one person when we get there. E mail is [Removed - please use PMs or post here] .

Hey I'm in the heron block but i'm in flat 9 :smile:
Reply 7
Thats awesome ! Met anyone your with yet ?
No I haven't met anyone yet. Excited to go. But getting nervous about who is going to be in the flat etc.

Wish we could find out before lol
Reply 9
anybody in the moorpark by any chance? i'm in house one and canny wait to get there! :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by JamieG47
anybody in the moorpark by any chance? i'm in house one and canny wait to get there! :biggrin:

I live in Moorpark house 2. A guy named Alex (from Facebook) lives in Moorpark house 1.
Reply 11
ah quality have you seen what the rooms are like? what are you studying?
Hey :smile: is anyone studying adult nursing? Would be nice to have people to talk to before we start :smile: also is anyone commuting from around huddersfield?
Reply 13
Hi, I am doing Adult Nursing....live locally so not much travelling. Did you get the timetable for Monday?

Mandy
Reply 14
Hello!!! Im doing adult nursing too! I'm nervous, the enrolment event is on monday
Yeah I did I'm in at half 10, I'm so eexcited/scared feel like I'm really unprepared haha!!
Reply 16
I feel so nervous about making friends :frown: Im a quiet person but im really friendly!! i hope i make friends lol
I know exactly what you mean, I don't wanna be alone Haha :smile:
Reply 18
I'm just gonna go to freshers and pretend to be interested in poetry class for the freebies :colonhash:
Reply 19
Hey guys, interested in getting yourself a new laptop for University? Dell are offering 10% off laptops for a limited period of time!! Click this link below for more details..
http://www.phansta.com/1126/16/view.html

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending