English requirement ? Watch

Cassie2801
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I want to apply to universities in UK. So when is the dead line for me to take ielts test to meet the requirements?
Cassie2801
Rep:
?
Will they give offers even if my ielts result is below slightly their requirements ?
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Tests are happening all the time, see here for dates. That website will also give you test centres you can attend. If your score is below their requirements then it's unlikely they'll give you an offer. They have the requirements for a reason though, if you don't meet them then it's likely you'd struggle with being able to understand lectures and write academic essays to a high standard.
Cassie2801
Rep:
?
Yes, thank you. But I know tests happen all the time but when should I take it since I want to fully revise ? When do I have to submit the results for the universities ?
Ecosse_14
  • Study Helper
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Cassie2801)
Yes, thank you. But I know tests happen all the time but when should I take it since I want to fully revise ? When do I have to submit the results for the universities ?
The universities will include it in a conditional offer if you haven't sat it by the time you apply so it doesn't matter much.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (234)
27.34%
No (622)
72.66%

Watched Threads