Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a quick peruse of the forum and couldn't find a Wimberry Apartments thread that wasn't older than my mother, so I thought I'd make a new one.
    I got my accommodation offer through this afternoon -Wimberry, B6- so I thought we could all introduce ourselves and become one big happy family. The sort you see on Jeremy Kyle.

Hello, I'm Charlotte. I probably (definitely) swear too much and I have an A* sense of humour and set of breasts.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    i think we're on the same floor anyway (D6)...looking forward to meeting you guys now

ReputationRep:
    gj

ReputationRep:
    I'm in wimberry B6

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth212)
    I'm in wimberry B6
    Room number? I'm in 6.

Just to let you all know by the way (since I was confused at first), the letter is the block you're in and the number is your floor.
    Apparently some of the Ranmoor blocks are on hills, so even if your floor number is 3, it might actually be the ground floor. Bit weird, but that's what I've been told.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by banknote_)
    Room number? I'm in 6.

Just to let you all know by the way (since I was confused at first), the letter is the block you're in and the number is your floor.
    Apparently some of the Ranmoor blocks are on hills, so even if your floor number is 3, it might actually be the ground floor. Bit weird, but that's what I've been told.

I'm in room 4. I was wondering which way round it was, so we're definitely not on the ground floor then

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im in Wimberry G4

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nessierose)
    D4 wimberry anyone?!
    me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt Hawker)
    Wimberry D4
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    For anyone who's confirmed accommodation in Wimberry apartments, I've just set up a Facebook page for us, since people are more likely to use Facebook than The Student Room (I mean who doesn't at least begrudgingly use Facebook?)

http://www.facebook.com/WimberryApartments2012

Have fun and frolic and remember to post your floor/block/room numbers on the wall.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've already liked the facebook page, but just thought I'd post here as well
    I'm flat H2 in room 6 though I've not found anyone in my flat yet does anyone know how big their flats are?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in B2 room 1
    (Original post by banknote_)
    Room number? I'm in 6.
    so even if your floor number is 3, it might actually be the ground floor. Bit weird, but that's what I've been told.
    I just hope that B2 wouldn't be in the basement then, haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm in C4

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in E5!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jac20120)
    Anyone in E5!?

hey jac20120, i was in E5 last year, so if you've got any questions about the apartment feel free to ask!

same goes for anyone really, all the flats are really similar x

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in B5?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cdyer93)
    hey jac20120, i was in E5 last year, so if you've got any questions about the apartment feel free to ask!

same goes for anyone really, all the flats are really similar x
    Hello!

Oh great is it a nice flat? I don't suppose you have any pictures do you? What's the ensuite like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jac20120)
    Hello!

Oh great is it a nice flat? I don't suppose you have any pictures do you? What's the ensuite like?

Yeah it's a great flat! Perfect location, Wimberry's the best block in Ranmoor in my opinion. It's close to the taxi rank which is useful and is just generally where the best people lived!

yeah here's a photo of my room:

Name:  IMG_1516.jpg
Views: 1186
Size:  203.1 KB

All the rooms are like that... don't have picture of the ensuite sorry! but they were nice too. It's a wet room..so you don't need a bath mat or anything like that...showers are decent and they're a good size. It was sooo good having an ensuite, not going to be used to it in the house I have for second year! There's 11 people in the flat, kitchen is a great size too...there's 3 big fridges/freezers and it worked out that you each have a shelf in the fridge and a drawer in the freezer...don't go for the bottom freezer draw if you can...they're half the size of the others so it was a bit annoying being stuck with that one :P

You'll have such a good time any other questions?

ReputationRep:
    i'm B2 room 3

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/352119221532906/ Anybody in Wimberry E5!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.