Turn on thread page Beta

What shoes/accessories could i wear with this dress? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just bought this dress:

http://www.republic.co.uk/women/new-in/ax-paris-side-detailed-dipped-hem-dress-62606/

Can anyone give me any ideas on what colour of shoes would look best with it and any accessories i could wear with it?

ReputationRep:
    I have the exact dress!

As its black, you could wear it with any colour - red, pink, purple, silver...

For my Leaver's Ball this year, I wore it with some sparkly silver heels and a matching clutch bag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CLARA_)
    I have the exact dress!

As its black, you could wear it with any colour - red, pink, purple, silver...

For my Leaver's Ball this year, I wore it with some sparkly silver heels and a matching clutch bag

oh silver sounds really nice actually Do you think it's too fancy to wear to a 21st birthday party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scotland1994)
    oh silver sounds really nice actually Do you think it's too fancy to wear to a 21st birthday party?
    No I don't think it is... you could always play it down with the accessories, maybe just some block-colour heels instead of sparkly ones?

ReputationRep:
    I agree with a pair of block colour heels. I would wear some green or blue pumps with that dress just to add a pop, which works nice with silver. Add a simple silver necklace or some bangles. It's a gorgeous dress, by the way.

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.