Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hey there! i'm a student at bathspa looking for a final housemate for a double bedroomed house in twerton bath, the room is a proper double sized room, the rent is £58 a week (not incl utilities) and is in a good area with quick access to the city centre (about a 20 minute at most walk) and pretty close to a bus stop as well.

you would be living with three other girls although none of us are even slightly girly girls so don't be put off if you're a guy, we are all really laid back and just enjoy lounging about, going out and just generally enjoying life. one of us has a car which is always a luxury and we are all just nice easy going people. our fourth housemate dropped out due to illness so now we're looking for someone else. two of us are redoing first year for various reasons so this wouldn't be an issue. i study english literature, another studies religion and the other will be doing performing arts if this helps at all.

if you're interested then message me on here or reply below or any of these things. hope to hear from you!

ReputationRep:
    How close is it to bath uni? Within waking distance?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    i just had a look on google maps and it looks pretty far! like i'd say it's 20 minutes into town and then however long it takes to get to bath uni from there? there's a bus into town from near the house which doesn't take that long to get into town on though if that doesn't put you off that much?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there

I will be studying my first year at bath spa this september, im excited

Also, because this was my insurance choice, there are no halls available for me, so i need to find independent housing - which if im honest im dreading, i do not know bath that well and its all so new to me.

Is the room still available? im looking for a place to stay.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maryflewitt)
    i just had a look on google maps and it looks pretty far! like i'd say it's 20 minutes into town and then however long it takes to get to bath uni from there? there's a bus into town from near the house which doesn't take that long to get into town on though if that doesn't put you off that much?
    I'm used to travelling up to an hour and a half on the bus and train everyday anyway so that's not a big problem.

Basically my situation is I have been accepted to bath uni as a firm so I should get an accommodation, however, because they were late in accepting me I probably won't get my choice of halls. I need to wait a few days to see what they give me but if I don't get something cheap I'd be happy to take the place because it's well in my price range that is if it's still available.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, if you both add me on facebook (Mary Flewitt) then we can discuss everything better there cause it never tells me when people have replied on here and it's just loooads better to communicate on there

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.