The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Afternoon all :wavey:

I've found out I'm moving in on the 16th between 10 and 12! Exciting times! :woo:
Reply 2501
Afternoon all :sexface:
Reply 2502
Original post by lilGem
Afternoon all :sexface:

Afternoon. :sexface:

I did no EPQ work at all yesterday :colone:

I'm on 800 words at the moment, just started for the day. Time for a lunch break though. :colone:
Reply 2503
Original post by Arva
Afternoon. :sexface:

I did no EPQ work at all yesterday :colone:

I'm on 800 words at the moment, just started for the day. Time for a lunch break though. :colone:

Damn I still need to finish my populations homework :colone: thanks for reminding me.

I got dragged around town by the mother :facepalm: but I got a new calculator :woo:
(edited 11 years ago)
:frown::lol:

I'm trying not to make a habit of touching up my driving instructor (I didn't today).

^

That makes it sound like I've done it more than once...I haven't!
(edited 11 years ago)
:woo:

Ofqual have released their findings for my GCSE English Language issue... They're not regrading anything :colonhash:

BUT they're going to let everyone resit their exams in November! Which is great :biggrin: :woo:

A* here I come /hopefully/ :biggrin: :woo:
Cardiff! :love: :woo: I still get a buzz whenever someone mentions my home :wink:
Reply 2507
Now it's the "weekend before" the return back to routine :eek:
Where you moving to? I've asked haven't I? Colum Drive? :s-smilie:

You'll have great fun here :wink: and I can tell you where about's things are... If you don't know :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
Now it's the "weekend before" the return back to routine :eek:

Do you start on the Monday?

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 2510
Original post by Ps3SuperSRG
Do you start on the Monday?

Yep :eek: 3rd year awaits. . . starting off with a tutor photo+ admin things :rolleyes:
Original post by lilGem
Yep :eek: 3rd year awaits. . . starting off with a tutor photo+ admin things :rolleyes:

Unlucky,have fun then:s-smilie:
I don't think my brother starts till Wednesday(he starts yr.12)

Original post by lilGem

I don't properly start till Tuesday, but I still have to come in on Monday...:rolleyes:
Reply 2513
Original post by Ps3SuperSRG
Unlucky,have fun then:s-smilie:
I don't think my brother starts till Wednesday(he starts yr.12)

It'll be fine after that's done I can go home :h: (I would have Mondays off, but that's changing on the 10th)

The new year 12s start on the 10th :rolleyes:
Reply 2514
Original post by SrijanParmeshwar
I don't properly start till Tuesday, but I still have to come in on Monday...:rolleyes:

I would have Mondays off, but the admin stuff took my last one away from me :unimpressed:
Original post by lilGem
I would have Mondays off, but the admin stuff took my last one away from me :unimpressed:

Awwhh, that's unlucky...
Reply 2516
Awwhh, that's unlucky...

I know :sad: first "proper" day back I have a test first thing :rolleyes: then my 'only biology+tutor+any meetings' week is gone and I'll have a full timetable again :eek:
Original post by lilGem
I know :sad: first "proper" day back I have a test first thing :rolleyes: then my 'only biology+tutor+any meetings' week is gone and I'll have a full timetable again :eek:

Awwh yeahhh full timetable :cool:
Reply 2518
Awwh yeahhh full timetable :cool:

It'll be a shock to the system :sexface:
Original post by lilGem
It'll be a shock to the system :sexface:

Most likely a good kind of shock :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest