The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2780
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I know... Rome is amazing! I want to go to Venice and Florence and see Pisa :frown:

It is :love:

I did a lacrosse tour in Italy a few years ago we went to Pisa, Verona, Venice and Florence :redface:
Original post by lilGem
It is :love:

I did a lacrosse tour in Italy a few years ago we went to Pisa, Verona, Venice and Florence :redface:

:cry2: why?!?! :redface:

My friends plays international hockey for under 16s... His debut was in Amsterdam -.-
Reply 2782
Original post by lilGem
I took out 3 biology books :colondollar:

my dog does that (but then again she acts more like a cat :love: )

I love Italian :love:

Also partial to Chinese/ Japanese/ Jewish food (e.g. at passover is just :yum:)

I love the ancient history of Italy, being a Latin student and all. :lol: It's just mind blowing what the ancient civilisations of this world achieved when you think about it. :moon:

I like a bit of Japanese or Chinese food too! :five: I also really love the culture of the Cantonese and Japanese. My school has a boarding section, and all the boarders are HK and Japanese internationals - my Maths class is naturally full of them so I have loads of good friends in there. I've ended up spending about 2 terms there in my years at the school, and they're the most friendly people I've met to be honest.

Jewish? I love bacon :colone:
Reply 2783
:cry2: why?!?! :redface:

My friends plays international hockey for under 16s... His debut was in Amsterdam -.-

My club just tours a lot of countries :smile: I've only been on two though: Italy and West Coast America :h:

I think they're doing one this year to Spain
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by lilGem
My club just tours a lot of countries :smile: I've only been on two though: Italy and West Coast America :h:

I think there doing one this year to Spain

Thats so cool! :biggrin: :woo: how exactly do you play lacrosse? :s-smilie: :colondollar:

:eek: they're*
Reply 2785
Original post by Arva
I love the ancient history of Italy, being a Latin student and all. :lol: It's just mind blowing what the ancient civilisations of this world achieved when you think about it. :moon:

I like a bit of Japanese or Chinese food too! :five: I also really love the culture of the Cantonese and Japanese. My school has a boarding section, and all the boarders are HK and Japanese internationals - my Maths class is naturally full of them so I have loads of good friends in there. I've ended up spending about 2 terms there in my years at the school, and they're the most friendly people I've met to be honest.

Jewish? I love bacon :colone:

It is :moon:

I've been to Japan (school trip in year 8 :h:)

Awh that sounds lovely!

:colonhash:
Reply 2786
Thats so cool! :biggrin: :woo: how exactly do you play lacrosse? :s-smilie: :colondollar:

:eek: they're*

Let's just say it involved whacking people with sticks, a lot of running and it's brilliant! :biggrin:

Ooops my bad :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
Let's just say it involved whacking people with sticks, a lot of running and it's brilliant! :biggrin:

Ooops my bad :colondollar:

I'm so jealous! That's why I'd enjoy hockey... Hit peeps with sticks!

:yep: :sexface::unimpressed:
Reply 2788
I'm so jealous! That's why I'd enjoy hockey... Hit peeps with sticks!

:yep: :sexface::unimpressed:

I wanna take up hockey at university :h:

I edited it :yep:
Reply 2789
Original post by lilGem
It is :moon:

I've been to Japan (school trip in year 8 :h:)

Awh that sounds lovely!

:colonhash:

Jealous! :eek:

Yeah, I get a lot more work done there too. :lol:
The problem was they have the same sleeping ideas as me, so we'd be up most nights playing video games till about 3 and eating pot noodles. :lol:
Problematic at 7 the next morning. :colonhash:

I think I fit in so well with them that it made it really easy to adopt their sleeping schedules. :rofl:

:colone: Yeah, sausages are pretty great too. :colone: Are you practicing?
Reply 2790
Original post by Arva
Jealous! :eek:

Yeah, I get a lot more work done there too. :lol:
The problem was they have the same sleeping ideas as me, so we'd be up most nights playing video games till about 3 and eating pot noodles. :lol:
Problematic at 7 the next morning. :colonhash:

I think I fit in so well with them that it made it really easy to adopt their sleeping schedules. :rofl:

:colone: Yeah, sausages are pretty great too. :colone: Are you practicing?

It was over my birthday as well :h:

:lol: sounds brilliant though!

Not anymore, when I lived in London I was full on orthodox, it's a bit more difficult when you live somewhere where the nearest synagogue is about 30+ miles away :colondollar:
Original post by lilGem
I wanna take up hockey at university :h:

I edited it :yep:

It'd be fun! :colone:
Reply 2792
It'd be fun! :colone:

Looks pretty brutal. . .excellent way to de-stress :colone:
Original post by lilGem
Looks pretty brutal. . .excellent way to de-stress :colone:

Exactly! Get to smash people! :colone:
Original post by wibletg
Ouch :tongue:

At least it's cheap for you though, if you decide to ignore the allergy :wink:

I guess...
Original post by Arva
Ouch. Obviously loads of fun can be had without alcohol, I'm not one of those people who needs to drink to have fun, but sometimes it can be really fun. :tongue:

It's also a lot of help if you're naturally shy, though I don't know if you're like that.

I'm not that shy and I generally go with the flow so I don't know if it's good or bad 'cause I've got an excuse when people start going OTT so I don't end doing really stupid things, but I guess I've been missing some fun. :s-smilie:
Reply 2795
But tonight we danced with the drowned. And they were us. :moon:
Reply 2796
Exactly! Get to smash people! :colone:

Did you see the injury to one of the British players during the Olympics :eek:
Original post by lilGem
Did you see the injury to one of the British players during the Olympics :eek:

No? :s-smilie: :afraid:
Reply 2798
No? :s-smilie: :afraid:

hockey stick to the side of her head, I think she had to have a plate fitted :eek: but she was playing the next week
Original post by lilGem
hockey stick to the side of her head, I think she had to have a plate fitted :eek: but she was playing the next week

Oh, was she the one who bas bleeding? :tongue: I think I know :tongue: they're so tough!

Quick Reply

Latest