The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilGem
How are you? :sexface:

I persuaded her to get an account on here, she did :dance:

;sexface:

Not bad, thanks. I'm just extremely bored waiting to go to uni - I still have another three weeks before I start. :rolleyes: How are things with you? :smile:

I know a lot of my friends use TSR to find stuff out about exams and university but most of them just lurk in the background and don't actually post. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! :colone:

:sexface:
Hi everyone!

Back from a meal with friends, great to see them all again before we all go our separate ways :sad:

1 week to go! :eek:
Reply 3302
Original post by PatrickD
Not bad, thanks. I'm just extremely bored waiting to go to uni - I still have another three weeks before I start. :rolleyes: How are things with you? :smile:

I know a lot of my friends use TSR to find stuff out about exams and university but most of them just lurk in the background and don't actually post. I KNOW YOU'RE THERE! :colone:

:console: Not long left then. Things are going brilliantly, loving my third year at college so far :dance:

:lol:
:colonhash:
Original post by lilGem
:console: Not long left then. Things are going brilliantly, loving my third year at college so far :dance:

:lol:

Yeah, sounds like you're having a great time! :biggrin: So when are you sending off your UCAS application (or have you already sent it)? I lose track of this thread all the time. :colondollar:

Moving to uni tomorrow! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 3306
Yeah, sounds like you're having a great time! :biggrin: So when are you sending off your UCAS application (or have you already sent it)? I lose track of this thread all the time. :colondollar:

I'm loving it :love:

Tomorrow :woo: :dance:

Original post by lilGem
I'm loving it :love:

Tomorrow :woo: :dance:

I sort of wish I'd made a bit more of my time at college. I enjoyed it but probably could have worked harder and got more out of it. Still, I'm off to my firm choice so I suppose that counts as a success. :smile:

Then the waiting begins! :biggrin:

Reply 3308
I sort of wish I'd made a bit more of my time at college. I enjoyed it but probably could have worked harder and got more out of it. Still, I'm off to my firm choice so I suppose that counts as a success. :smile:

Then the waiting begins! :biggrin:

York right? I know someone who's doing biology there next month :biggrin:

Ah :afraid: I don't want the waiting :cry2:

Original post by lilGem
York right? I know someone who's doing biology there next month :biggrin:

Ah :afraid: I don't want the waiting :cry2:

Yeah, I can't wait to go now. Actually quite looking forward to doing something productive and getting some work done. :smile:

With a bit of luck some of your choices will get back to you quickly as you've applied so early. Others might take a while but you just have to forget about it - easier said than done, I know! :tongue:

Reply 3310
Yeah, I can't wait to go now. Actually quite looking forward to doing something productive and getting some work done. :smile:

With a bit of luck some of your choices will get back to you quickly as you've applied so early. Others might take a while but you just have to forget about it - easier said than done, I know! :tongue:

:lol: It's a good feeling getting work done again :yep:

Hopefully! I wanna go to Exeter sooo badly :cry2:

Original post by lilGem
:lol: It's a good feeling getting work done again :yep:

Hopefully! I wanna go to Exeter sooo badly :cry2:

Exactly! Better than sitting around doing nothing all the time! :smile:

What grades will you need for Exeter?

Reply 3312
Exactly! Better than sitting around doing nothing all the time! :smile:

What grades will you need for Exeter?

Exactly! I have my first chem lesson tomorrow (first time since GCSE :eek:)

AAB, hoping they'll give me an offer as I'm predicted AAABab :colondollar: but I don't have the best GCSEs

Reply 3313
Original post by lilGem
Exactly! I have my first chem lesson tomorrow (first time since GCSE :eek:)

AAB, hoping they'll give me an offer as I'm predicted AAABab :colondollar: but I don't have the best GCSEs

:colonhash: You have so many A-Levels. :lol:
Reply 3314
Original post by lilGem

gimme "him" anyday :love:

Who is "him" these days? :tongue:
Reply 3315
:rofl: You're really feeling the nature guy aren't you :rolleyes:
I may or may not have put TSR smileys in one of my statuses tonight :ninja:
Every time Secret Circus comes on shuffle on my iPod I think of TSR...everyone should feel honoured :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah!

Haha I can't remember not having an account on here...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes it is, and I intend to put more in on my leaving for uni status in a week's time! :eek:

Original post by SecretCircus
Every time Secret Circus comes on shuffle on my iPod I think of TSR...everyone should feel honoured :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs: We do :h:

Quick Reply

Latest