Original post by lilGem
:lol: fair enough

Sorry for any confusion / offense :tongue:
Reply 4184
Original post by wibletg
Sorry for any confusion / offense :tongue:

tis okay :tongue:
Original post by mahjongmagic
Well, we wore a green sweatshirt and white polo with school trousers. Not the most likeable colours perhaps :colondollar: but it was comfortable, something I don't imagine this new uniform would be! Just another bad move by the new head...

Wow, that must have sucked! Did they have the nerve to tell you off for the blouses then?

:yes: I would have been very satisfied if we had spent the week in Venice but the variety was definitely appreciated :h:

Wow that colour selection sounds ugly lol!

Comfortable is good.Ours were awkward.

Not really. The buttons around the chest area kept falling off so my mum was always replacing them. I ended up having to wear a vest underneath otherwise the guys in my class would have gotten a very lovely view.
That uniform doesn't sound too bad!
Yeah we needed permission to take our blazers off. Everytime summer came around. we'd all have 'accidents' involving liquids and blazers so we could take them off.

I know. School was more like prison than a place of education!
What are airtex shirts?
Velcro ties??? Seriously?

Our secondary school uniform was fairly lenient...

White or burgundy polo shirt with the school logo
Black jumper with the school logo
Black trousers/skirt and tights
Black shoes (technically school shoes, but we all got away with trainers. I wore converse throughout year 11)

We could have make-up as long as it wasn't excessive, but unnatural hair colours were frowned upon.

Primary school uniform was super cute :tongue: sky blue blouse, blue and burgundy tie, burgundy cardigan/jumper, grey trousers and black shoes :h:

When it got to sixth form college, everyone went crazy... my hair went from brown to red to purple to a kind of blue and back to red, celebrating being allowed any hair colour we wanted... and just rolling out of bed, pulling on jeans and a hoodie and trainers and turning up to college... loved not having to wear uniform. It's even worse living five minutes away from uni, some of the people on my course turn up in onesies, and I often wear slippers to class (it's ok though, because we're not supposed to wear shoes in the performance studio where we have all our classes, so slippers keep my feet warm :h: )
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4190
6 weeks today :afraid:
Original post by lilGem
6 weeks today :afraid:

:hugs:
Reply 4192
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
:hugs:

I don't want it :sad:

Bon Jovi tonight however :woo:
Original post by lilGem
I don't want it :sad:

Bon Jovi tonight however :woo:

Have fun!

But at least once you can get your grades, you can move forward in life!
This weather would be lovely if we had air conditioning.
Original post by paniking_and_not_revising
What are airtex shirts?

A posh name for Polos basically!
Reply 4196
results seems so close now :afraid:
Reply 4197
Original post by lilGem
results seems so close now :afraid:

This time last year... weird thought :tongue:
Reply 4198
Original post by wibletg
This time last year... weird thought :tongue:

I'm dreading having to check track this year, and now they've changed it so it's all colourful as well. It's track it's not meant to be colourful :lol:
Reply 4199
Original post by lilGem
I'm dreading having to check track this year, and now they've changed it so it's all colourful as well. It's track it's not meant to be colourful :lol:

I got my results before I could even get on Track last year so it didn't matter anyway :tongue: it always crashes!

Quick Reply

Latest