The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Back from dinner, which I volunteered to cook for 8. I think it went OK considering I was also catering for celiacs (I feel the pain now lilGem :redface: ) and I accidentally put gulten stuff on their plates! :facepalm:
Reply 1481
Original post by SecretCircus
An unonditional? :wink:

Haha, in all seriousness though, I really hope you do get your offer from them!

Or an offer :blush:

So do I, I was on the website last night looking at modules (a fieldwork trip to the Bahamas :eek:) and I love it even more now :love:
Reply 1482
Original post by mahjongmagic
Back from dinner, which I volunteered to cook for 8. I think it went OK considering I was also catering for celiacs (I feel the pain now lilGem :redface: ) and I accidentally put gulten stuff on their plates! :facepalm:

:hugs:

I just made myself a leek& potato soup :yum:
Original post by lilGem

I just made myself a leek& potato soup :yum:

To be fair, I should be able to cope with anything flat mates can throw at me :redface:

:yum: I do quite like the simplicity of soup :yep:
Reply 1484
To be fair, I should be able to cope with anything flat mates can throw at me :redface:

:yum: I do quite like the simplicity of soup :yep:

You'll be fine :smile:

I haven't had it in so long, but on the plus side the weather was lovely today :woo:
Original post by lilGem
You'll be fine :smile:

I haven't had it in so long, but on the plus side the weather was lovely today :woo:

I had a fairly murky day but at least it didn't rain :redface: At least someone had better weather than us :smile:
Reply 1486

I had a fairly murky day but at least it didn't rain :redface: At least someone had better weather than us :smile:

:lol: makes up for the rain, however I got woken up by the mother this morning to be told the dog escaped :facepalm: She's fine now though and curled up on a my duvet sleep barking :redface:
Reply 1487
Original post by lilGem

:lol: makes up for the rain, however I got woken up by the mother this morning to be told the dog escaped :facepalm: She's fine now though and curled up on a my duvet sleep barking :redface:

Hello there. :sexface:
I'm back from venting my frustration in the gym and ready to tackle my statement again. :lol:

By the way are you a proper Coeliac or just allergic to something in bread, maybe wheat?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1488
Original post by Arva
Hello there. :sexface:
I'm back from venting my frustration in the gym and ready to tackle my statement again. :lol:

By the way are you a proper Coeliac or just allergic to something in bread, or wheat?

Hello :sexface:

Good luck! :biggrin:

I'm really not sure, just something in bread triggers it so I just avod it and similar :colone:
Reply 1489
Original post by lilGem
Hello :sexface:

Good luck! :biggrin:

I'm really not sure, just something in bread triggers it so I just avod it and similar :colone:

:hi: :sexface:

Thank you... It's just so hard :cry2:

Spoiler

:console: I'm sure if it was full blown coeliac disease you'd know :redface: My mum has it - she got given some contaminated food a while ago and was really ill for about 4 weeks.
Reply 1490
Original post by Arva
:hi: :sexface:

Thank you... It's just so hard :cry2:

Spoiler

:console: I'm sure if it was full blown coeliac disease you'd know :redface: My mum has it - she got given some contaminated food a while ago and was really ill for about 4 weeks.

:console:

I know it's not full blown :sexface: coeliac, it's just a reaction to something in it :redface:
Reply 1491
Original post by lilGem

I know it's not full blown :sexface: coeliac, it's just a reaction to something in it :redface:

Great use of :sexface: there :rofl:

:console: Sucks, you seem to have quite a few illnesses. :frown:

Made no progress so far :colone:
Reply 1492
Original post by Arva
Great use of :sexface: there :rofl:

:console: Sucks, you seem to have quite a few illnesses. :frown:

Made no progress so far :colone:

Thank you :sexface:

Oh it's not as bad as it seems, they're fairly easy to live with :yep:

Original post by lilGem

:eek: Glad to hear it got resolved, my brother gets panicked if his hamster escapes, the most recent time we thought he'd escaped but in fact was hiding in his cage the whole time. :facepalm:
Reply 1494
:eek: Glad to hear it got resolved, my brother gets panicked if his hamster escapes, the most recent time we thought he'd escaped but in fact was hiding in his cage the whole time. :facepalm:

It's the second time she's done it this holiday :eek:

Years ago when I had a gerbil (devilishpsychoticlittlething) managed to chew through it's cage on the first night :mad:
Original post by lilGem
Years ago when I had a gerbil (devilishpsychoticlittlething) managed to chew through it's cage on the first night :mad:

:rofl:

I hope you named it Houdini :rofl:
Reply 1496
Original post by Angry cucumber
:rofl:

I hope you named it Houdini :rofl:

:unimpressed: ironically it was called Nibbles, you couldn't open up the cage to feed it as it savaged your hand :cry2:
Original post by lilGem
:unimpressed: ironically it was called Nibbles, you couldn't open up the cage to feed it as it savaged your hand :cry2:

Nibbles sounds like a friendly name.. you just have called it dangermouse or something... would have been more appropriate :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
It's the second time she's done it this holiday :eek:

How old is your dog?

They are insane creatures :tongue:
Reply 1499
Original post by Angry cucumber
Nibbles sounds like a friendly name.. you just have called it dangermouse or something... would have been more appropriate :tongue:

I think it's name soon changed to something quite different :colondollar:

Although I had the most lovely hamster called Scarlett :love:

How old is your dog?

They are insane creatures :tongue:

8. . .although she regresses she acts like a puppy :lol: she used to be so quiet when she was one now she's noisy, hyper and very talkative :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest