Failed in AS please help don't know what to do Watch

tom_e93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
So I got my results today and unbelievably I failed in chemistry and biology
I got DEE which means I have to do AS again but the problem is I am 19 and by the time I get to uni I'd be 22 which is too late
My tutor offered me to do access higher education course
I did some research and found out some universities don't accept it and it made me think to do foundation year
So here is the question :
Should i apply for foundation year or do access HE or ... ?
I really wanted to do medicine and dentistry but im not gonna get AAA so was thinking to do pharmacy or chemistry
Also I've got 5 GCSE ABBBC
Thank you for your time
tom_e93
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Please someone help me!!!
FPRider
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You need to speak to your college/6th form about this, or to the universities you want to consider directly, and ask for the entry routes in.

It's also generally advisable that this is the wrong forum to ask such questions - you're more likely to receive support in this part of the forum at the moment.
Khadijah6987
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You could do a Access to Medicine ... just like Access to HE, but specifically for those wanting med.
Garrow1564
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
You do need to speak to your college/6th form/the universities only they can advise you specifically. Furthermore 22 is not 'too late' I'll be 21 when I go; there are plenty of 'mature' students.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (141)
46.08%
Pro-humanity (165)
53.92%

Watched Threads