The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dinrah04
Well anyway despite all that jazz, what is everyone doing right now in wait of the boundaries? Might watch some more Code Geass

Umm I was asking who actually wanted to go and get their results :wink:
Original post by wakemeup
I'm watching an obscene amount of The IT Crowd :tongue:

Ooh nice, I remember I watched the first two seasons last week like obsessively but since then I haven't seen anymore. It's so funny haha
Original post by foreverstrong_97
LOL! All i've done is half of R.E. and my full science that's it!:colondollar: Dont worry your probably more ahead than you think :tongue:
Thank You! ::biggrin: You too :smile:

I have completed 4 full GCSEs,one of which I completed in Y9.
If you haven't already,post your results preparation post on this thread :http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2066430&page=3
Original post by Dalek1099

Wow! That's good how many gcse's are you doing it total :tongue:

You may have completed them, but say completed when you get the grades :biggrin: so we can show something for them... I'll have 5 with 2 being completed in Y9 :biggrin:
Umm I was asking who actually wanted to go and get their results :wink:

Yeah I will, I don't want to have to bare another week of wait, I want it nowwww. I'm like a small child having a tantrum when it comes to these results.
Ooh nice, I remember I watched the first two seasons last week like obsessively but since then I haven't seen anymore. It's so funny haha

I've got the boxset so I'm just picking and choosing random episodes to watch.. and I'm trying to remember the new emergency number from the first series :lol:
Yeah I will, I don't want to have to bare another week of wait, I want it nowwww. I'm like a small child having a tantrum when it comes to these results.

:lol: I'll be having tantrums... IF... No exam boards release boundaries before 12:30 :frown: :tongue:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
The only way you can do this is with a PhD and then pursuing a career in research.

Maybe a degree will pursue my maths knowledge far enough and I'm thinking that I have probably been going far too logical about this,with maths jobs being available in a variety of areas maybe I should just search for a job that sounds exciting and requires maths,after I get my degree because I think a Phd is too much and while you are studying you would be missing out as other people get work experience and are already earning extremely high wages,before you've even started.
Wow! That's good how many gcse's are you doing it total :tongue:

16 GCSEs,10 subjects.
Original post by shadab786ahmed
:lol: I'll be having tantrums... IF... No exam boards release boundaries before 12:30 :frown: :tongue:

If none are released by about 4 or 5, I will re-enact, angry german kid.

:lol: I think I'm going to sleep and wake up at 5 and check and sleep again... Hmmm...
My original job idea was an accountant but I don't like the idea that its just numbers,I know there cool but not as cool as higfher level maths like Algebra,Calculus etc.

That's good....No I meant my friends coz my close friends are all away or dont want to get it....but one of my friends doesnt want to come with me because she knows she'd failed and doesnt want me to see her cry:eek: ...and some dont want to know yet.....BUT One of my friends does want to go with me so its all good :biggrin:

I know I mean most of my year group are gonna wait till we get back to school....a whole 2 weeks after! :eek:

I'm certain that some grade boundaries will be released around midnight-if not then they will be sorry:colone:
I know...when I first came here I posted in some thread that was about the problem with muslims...and he just had such negativity and so many people were against me :frown:
I'm certain that some grade boundaries will be released around midnight-if not then they will be sorry:colone:

That they will :colone: ahah :tongue:
16 GCSEs,10 subjects.

wow with me its just 10/11 GCSE's :s-smilie:
What crazy prosaic concoction has Dalek stewed up this evening?

Latest