The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shadab786ahmed
And those two places were worth over ten marks... Yes I counted! Lies, you helped with one story which was worth like 5% and j helped you and risked my exam for you! :wink:

well i didn't know it was only worth 5% did i? and like hell you counted -.- you could just say that and no one could contradict you... and how do you know that they weren't wrong anyway, the things you had written...? *unless you got full marks (can't remember) in which case ignore that last bit*
The latter! It'd be like an awesome modern assassins creed! Join a brotherhood!! :biggrin: :woo:

Wrong answer :colonhash: :tongue:
Don't get me started... I was all for it until they went harsh with the marking...
No, "this" is the fat lady who governs ish... Germany...

But http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHyy6F_GgsM&feature=related :emo:
How I helped Carys cheat in 2 maths exams... An got her an A*

Ahh, I am! :angry: I've always had one teacher and still have her, she likes me think... None of the teachers hate me (maths ones) and I correct mine... That's very stubborn of.you techno... I can't wait to go back and tell them?! :colone: A* bitches!

haha no mine change all time :L although i have had one twice and he likes me :smile: xD ........... and well actually i refused for about 50 minutes of lesson then in the last 10 completed everything :L :L so nobody could kick a fuss at me :L :L
Don't get me started... I was all for it until they went harsh with the marking...

Awh, babby don't like a challenge? :tongue:
Original post by SarcasticComplex
well i didn't know it was only worth 5% did i? and like hell you counted -.- you could just say that and no one could contradict you... and how do you know that they weren't wrong anyway, the things you had written...? *unless you got full marks (can't remember) in which case ignore that last bit*

Yep :wink: and it was more than ten maris I remember, you had the wrong formula for a big question... :wink:

Original post by MangoFreak
Wrong answer :colonhash: :tongue:

Oops! Can I have another go? :colonhash:
grades....

Why end with this ellipsis, I don't appreciate that attitude. Last page, all I saw was people talking about Chemistry, and Super Luminosity and Carbon Nanotubes, those are not the grades we receive in any establishment I've heard of.

Not watching... Post it tomorrow :wink:
Not watching... Post it tomorrow :wink:

:cry2: But it won't be as awesome then... :emo:
How I helped Carys cheat in 2 maths exams... An got her an A*

Ahh, I am! :angry: I've always had one teacher and still have her, she likes me think... None of the teachers hate me (maths ones) and I correct mine... That's very stubborn of.you techno... I can't wait to go back and tell them?! :colone: A* bitches!

:O it wasn't two!!!! it was only the last one, and it wasn't really cheating, was it?
Original post by techno836
haha no mine change all time :L although i have had one twice and he likes me :smile: xD ........... and well actually i refused for about 50 minutes of lesson then in the last 10 completed everything :L :L so nobody could kick a fuss at me :L :L

Aah, I want a new teacher or two, spice things up, I can't wait to go to my geography teacher (who hates and likes me... Like she shouts at me and sent me out) I got full marks :smug: :biggrin: lol, I do that sometimesx but normally do it all then dont do anything else...

Awh, babby don't like a challenge? :tongue:

They could have told me of the challenge before it started... :tongue:
Original post by dinrah04
Why end with this ellipsis, I don't appreciate that attitude. Last page, all I saw was people talking about Chemistry, and Super Luminosity and Carbon Nanotubes, those are not the grades we receive in any establishment I've heard of.

woah, what attitude? i use ellipses all the time.. for everything :L
:cry2: But it won't be as awesome then... :emo:

It'll be even... Awesomer... :wink:

:O it wasn't two!!!! it was only the last one, and it wasn't really cheating, was it?

No I just told you that you're wrong and showed you mine :colonhash:

I do too... Because we're cool... :tongue:
Original post by dinrah04

Yep... She uses them all the time... As do I... When texting anyway... :biggrin:

It's literally 32 seconds you know :lol:
Grr!!! :angry: A levels can be used to differentiate, why not just leave them! '_' :angry:

No I just told you that you're wrong and showed you mine :colonhash:

because i could totally read that from a whole desk away -.-

It's generally use in a rude way to end a message with ellipsis, although that might just be something we do in my town maybe :/

Latest