The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dinrah04
Ooh no, it's nice o: But yeah, real men have spice!

I never took a liking to it anyway :wink: and lol, and not just any spice.. Real spice :tongue:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
I never took a liking to it anyway :wink: and lol, and not just any spice.. Real spice :tongue:

Spice up your life. I see ya, hold tight!
Spice up your life. I see ya, hold tight!

I feel silly for not knowing the reference :tongue:
I feel silly for not knowing the reference :tongue:

Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life :rolleyes:
HAHA! :tongue: you never answered my question though :wink:

2Root32 + 3Root8 - Root18

3 marks...
Spice Girls - Spice Up Your Life :rolleyes:

I thought it was :biggrin: :tongue: those were the days ay :wink:
Aurorae

When you finish that...

6 + Root30 / 6 - Root30 simplify it...

4 marks
I thought it was :biggrin: :tongue: those were the days ay :wink:

Yeah good times, damn I hate online shopping, I need to go to town and put money on an account to order the shoes :'(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa
An eating disorder IS mental, I do eat you know. I'm eating right now.

Damn I'm apparently 14.7 O: :frown:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
"With a BMI <17.5 being an informal criterion for the diagnosis of anorexia nervosa."

If you have a BMI that low you probably have a mental disorder/your parents have one or you have a severe metabolism that needs medical help,that diagnosis of Anorexia is for adults though and your BMI should increase,as your metabolism decreases.

My low BMI is probably,anorexia related because I'm scared of being fat and knowing that you get fatter as you get older,I don't want to risk having anywhere near a healthy adult BMI,at my age.
Yeah good times, damn I hate online shopping, I need to go to town and put money on an account to order the shoes :'(

Aah, online shopping :tongue: I'd never do it for clothes although I considered it... If they don't fit it is so much hassle... I just go in :tongue: with my mother :wink:
Aurorae

When you finish that...

6 + Root30 / 6 - Root30 simplify it...

4 marks

Spoiler

Original post by Dalek1099
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index
"With a BMI <17.5 being an informal criterion for the diagnosis of anorexia nervosa."

If you have a BMI that low you probably have a mental disorder/your parents have one or you have a severe metabolism that needs medical help,that diagnosis of Anorexia is for adults though and your BMI should increase,as your metabolism decreases.

My low BMI is probably,anorexia related because I'm scared of being fat and knowing that you get fatter as you get older,I don't want to risk having anywhere near a healthy adult BMI,at my age.

Oh ffs, I don't have a mental disorder and neither do my parents. Bloody hell, I'm not scared of being fat. I don't want to offensive, but you're forcing the idea of me and my parents having mental disorders, when you most likely have one for being this insistent. Why would they be mentally ill? My mother manages a home to look after mentally ill people, surely it wouldn't be legal to give such a responsibility to somebody who is also mentally ill :s-smilie:
Dalek1099

Wasnt for you... But yeah..
Oh ffs, I don't have a mental disorder and neither do my parents. Bloody hell, I'm not scared of being fat. I don't want to offensive, but you're forcing the idea of me and my parents having mental disorders, when you most likely have one for being this insistent. Why would they be mentally ill? My mother manages a home to look after mentally ill people, surely it wouldn't be legal to give such a responsibility to somebody who is also mentally ill :s-smilie:

this. it is a very good point :L
Original post by SarcasticComplex
this. it is a very good point :L

Oh hi :wink:
Btw Carys! You haven't got a double award yet ! :tongue: you have Core Science and you'll be doing Additional Science next year :Px

I think you misunderestimate how many people are mentally ill-the chance that one of you,your father and your mother have a mental illness is roughly 58%.
Btw Carys! You haven't got a double award yet ! :tongue: you have Core Science and you'll be doing Additional Science next year :Px

really? :O well that's a bit s***... oh well, more science for me :L
hello by the way :tongue: xx
Wasnt for you... But yeah..

Haha was that directed at Dalek?
Original post by Dalek1099
I think you misunderestimate how many people are mentally ill-the chance that one of you,your father and your mother have a mental illness is roughly 58%.

they could be part of the lucky 42% plus some of them are gonna be so slight a condition that it would be unnoticeable anyway

Latest