The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

So....you guys come here often? :3

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Neurofen to the rescue? xD

Never had a painkiller before… Anaesthesia yes; once today. Always endured the pain.

I also think I've gone a bit high... The numbness has gone but I'm a bit loopy...
Back from more school, the teachers are going crazy on uniform. Over 30 students in my college alone in the school have been sent home for trousers being too slim, wearing a cardigan or make-up. It's well crazy, they're so serious about it. Overall I bet like 50 people have gone home today. They nearly sent a new year 7 home.
Original post by dinrah04
Back from more school, the teachers are going crazy on uniform. Over 30 students in my college alone in the school have been sent home for trousers being too slim, wearing a cardigan or make-up. It's well crazy, they're so serious about it. Overall I bet like 50 people have gone home today. They nearly sent a new year 7 home.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! We have empty threats :wink:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
/Jab

/Punch

/Shifty

/bites! :hide:

Original post by themancunian
Never had a painkiller before… Anaesthesia yes; once today. Always endured the pain.

Whoa, go you!

Wow ... Hahaha. At this school no one really cares much about uniform, they'll bug you about multiple earrings or wrong shoes or something but they won't do anything about it .. Just nag nag nag.
Original post by Kittaaaaay
/bites! :hide:

Whoa, go you!

Wow ... Hahaha. At this school no one really cares much about uniform, they'll bug you about multiple earrings or wrong shoes or something but they won't do anything about it .. Just nag nag nag.

/Breaks teeth

:laugh:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! We have empty threats :wink:

One of my friends has lots of piercings and dyed hair, she's on holiday but she is going to get killed when we get back. No dyed hair, no piercings except for 1 stud per ear. No accessories such as a belt or bracelet or a jumper/cardigan. Black socks. Shoes have to be at a certain height. Anything else, you're out.
A week ago now I posted the funniest picture ever.. then I got banned :frown:
One of my friends has lots of piercings and dyed hair, she's on holiday but she is going to get killed when we get back. No dyed hair, no piercings except for 1 stud per ear. No accessories such as a belt or bracelet or a jumper/cardigan. Black socks. Shoes have to be at a certain height. Anything else, you're out.

Omg! Lol, we're not meant to, but they don't send us home... They just give daps and substitutes.. :tongue:
Original post by Miracle Day
A week ago now I posted the funniest picture ever.. then I got banned :frown:

Oh nooo, why? And aren't you in Year 13?
Omg! Lol, we're not meant to, but they don't send us home... They just give daps and substitutes.. :tongue:

You get this uniform card thing and you can't return to school until it is sorted.
You get this uniform card thing and you can't return to school until it is sorted.

Haha! Omg... This makes me laugh! :biggrin:
Oh nooo, why? And aren't you in Year 13?

LOL Busted!!!! :smile:
Original post by JamalAhmed
LOL Busted!!!! :smile:

Hahha you can no longer hang out with the awesome almost year 11s :smile:

In our school were not allowed to have haircuts with shapes and borders in it and if we get caught (which most boys don't because they were a religious hat) the headteacher tells us to go home and get a haircut that removes borders and shapes...

I WIN - My school is the worst.
In our school were not allowed to have haircuts with shapes and borders in it and if we get caught (which most boys don't because they were a religious hat) the headteacher tells us to go home and get a haircut that removes borders and shapes...

I WIN - My school is the worst.

Lol, we're not meant to... But no one cares :L
Lol, we're not meant to... But no one cares :L

We're not meant to what? (get a haircut with border and stuff) :biggrin:
We're not meant to what? (get a haircut with border and stuff) :biggrin:

Yeah :tongue:
Original post by sellerofdreams
Hahha you can no longer hang out with the awesome almost year 11s :smile:

I am year 11 :angry: Not just almost!

And my school doesn't allow patterns or too short hair either.

Latest