The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lbsf1
Thats only because I have been doing rounds for 3.5 years now though so know pretty much all rounds and have mastered the art of folding newspapers to the exact size of letterbox's. :wink:

I imagine the 'American' style of doing things for some reason; going round on a bike and throwing the newspapers.
Original post by lbsf1
Thats only because I have been doing rounds for 3.5 years now though so know pretty much all rounds and have mastered the art of folding newspapers to the exact size of letterbox's. :wink:

I know, that sounds terrible... Americans are the best for paper rounds :tongue:
Reply 662
Original post by themancunian
I imagine the 'American' style of doing things for some reason; going round on a bike and throwing the newspapers.

My "customers" are so picky that the chances of being able to get away with that are about zero. Some of the ones on the round I have done today have complained in the past that I have had to split the sunday paper into 2 to fit it through their letter box.

Also on my weekday round a house near the end of the round complained on a day when it was torrential rain that their paper was "slightly damp".:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I also got verbally abused by a women in a house when I knocked on her to door to appologise that I had given then the wrong paper and to swap it for the correct one. Supposedly I had woken up her husband who works nights and thus a worthless peice of s*** in her eyes to be abused for my inconsiderate incompetence that was obviously intented to cause her huge inconvenience. :rolleyes:
Original post by lbsf1
My "customers" are so picky that the chances of being able to get away with that are about zero. Some of the ones on the round I have done today have complained that I have had to split the sunday paper into 2 to fit it through their letter box.

Also on my weekday round a house near the end of the round complained on a day when it was torrential rain that their paper was "slightly damp".:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I also got verbally abused by a women in a house when I knocked on her to door to appologise that I had given then the wrong paper and to swap it for the correct one. Supposedly I had woken up her husband who works nights and thus a worthless peice of s*** in her eyes to be abused for my inconsiderate incompetence that was obviously intented to cause her huge inconvenience. :rolleyes:

:rofl: I'd give them a right go... :tongue:
Original post by lbsf1
My "customers" are so picky that the chances of being able to get away with that are about zero. Some of the ones on the round I have done today have complained in the past that I have had to split the sunday paper into 2 to fit it through their letter box.

I just .. wouldn't take it xD I would've just handed her the correct one and walked away
Reply 665
The boredom of this holiday has also ended up with me making video's of my doing hotlaps on gran turismo 5. Enjoy (they look best in hd full screen.)

Wants everybody up to today?
Original post by social outcast

Not too sure really, just woke up haha. I wanna go to the gym but I'm all sore for some reason /shrug
Reply 668
Original post by shadab786ahmed
:rofl: I'd give them a right go... :tongue:

She's sort of have the right have you fired if you did mess up the papers then :emo:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
Not too sure really, just woke up haha. I wanna go to the gym but I'm all sore for some reason /shrug

cool, it's just to hot at the moment to do anything :smile:
Reply 670
Original post by social outcast

I'll be on a boat :cool:
Original post by MangoFreak

cool :woo:

Please don't rap about it xD
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Aww, techno is Lonely :frown: ;E

i was very lonely :frown: :L

Original post by Dalek1099
I have missed everything.Anyway,a little upset I didn't get picked for Maths(best subject)-Although,statistically,I'm better at Geography but then again I took my Maths Unit 1 earlier,when I was less intelligent but I do like Maths a lot more but I'm interested in Geography.We'll see on results day-Geography(current percentage:100.00%(100%)) vs Maths (current percentage:98.75%(99%)).

what do you mean didnt get picked ?

Original post by Swag hatter
Wow you got to bed late (or is that early xD)
How many marks do we want by the end of year 11?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

5 to beat the year 11's previous 4 xD
Reply 674
Original post by techno836
what do you mean didnt get picked ?

Oh, everyone's a critic of the OP :colonhash:
Oh, everyone's a critic of the OP :colonhash:

ohhh i know :O :O 2 NEGS !! :O i cant positive rep you :L it says i have done it too much xD
She's sort of have the right have you fired if you did mess up the papers then :emo:

I wouldn't mess them up :wink: but if she had a go at me for folding it too much, I'd quit!!! :biggrin:

Just finished in the mosque, now to go to my nans! :woo:
Original post by lbsf1
The boredom of this holiday has also ended up with me making video's of my doing hotlaps on gran turismo 5. Enjoy (they look best in hd full screen.)

Woah youre actually reallyreally good at it. And yet, you play on Manual :O
Reply 678
Original post by techno836
ohhh i know :O :O 2 NEGS !! :O i cant positive rep you :L it says i have done it too much xD

I negged you cause its all your fault. :wink:
Reply 679
Original post by epicdylanisepic
Woah youre actually reallyreally good at it. And yet, you play on Manual :O

I wouldn't consider myself amazing. I do some online championships on gtplanet.net with people who are much better (top 100 in the world.)

And why not play on manual, its more realistic and gives you much better control of when you want the powerband, especially for rally.

Here is another one I did with a 900bhp le mans Bentley, once again it looks much better hd and full screen :wink:

Latest