The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I used to have HTC desire and I used to love that phone but then I threw it because I was angry then it broke. Now I have a Samsung galaxy ace I hate it but it's growing in me :smile: :smile:

Anyways you guys are so lucky for getting the iPhone :wink:

And shadab I am getting taught AS maths currently but I don't know if I should carry on because I'm finding it really hard and I must carry on with other stuff :smile: I'm not as clever as you lol :P

Posted from a rubbish phone
Only just got home, what's the topic on the thread right now?
Original post by JamalAhmed
I used to have HTC desire and I used to love that phone but then I threw it because I was angry then it broke. Now I have a Samsung galaxy ace I hate it but it's growing in me :smile: :smile:

And shadab I am getting taught AS maths currently but I don't know if I should carry on because I'm finding it really hard and I must carry on with other stuff :smile: I'm not as clever as you lol :P

Hmmm.. Maybe your teacher isn't the best... Try this:

www.examsolutions.co.uk

Works perfectly for me :biggrin:
Original post by dinrah04

I think it's phones and grades :smile: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think it's phones and grades :smile: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn I don't have a phone, and there isn't much to say about grades hm
Haha I know right! :tongue: My uncle is bonkers with tech but my dad is like if I can tet and talk what else do I need LOL! :rofl:

yeah true its rubbish :colondollar: Hmm maybe but I wouldnt want the s I would want 6 :biggrin:
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Hmmm.. Maybe your teacher isn't the best... Try this:

www.examsolutions.co.uk

Works perfectly for me :biggrin:

Yeah I saw that site a few Weeks ago. It is good but I don't wanna work really hard during Gcses lol. Anyway I'm thinking of doing fsmq or stats. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I havent got it yet LOL! :wink: :tongue:....Aww galaxy ace :tongue: I have HTC Wildfire S :tongue: :colondollar:

Umm phones :biggrin: What phone do you have?? :tongue:
I know right! :five: I like have to have a camera n internet n messaging n etc. An android market LOL! :colondollar: ..N memory :tongue:...Yeah same :rofl: :five:

Yeah true.....it may be quite good :yep: :wink:
Waterloo road is on yeah-hay!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Waterloo road is on yeah-hay!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG! Im gonna watch it later coz I have english c/w to do :frown: And I was arguing with some next up f***er so Im not in the mood :colondollar:
Original post by foreverstrong_97
Same! :five: I have double history Monday morning :facepalm: Im going to die :bricks:....:tongue: I have as my form tutor the teacher I hate most ( Science :tongue: ).....And as far as Im concerned no one got an A* overall in their science core :eek:

Ikr! High 5 :biggrin: :frown: :five: Dang that's rough! You won't trust me! You'll do fine. Ouchh! :frown: :O No way! :O
Schools already had me busier than ever & it was only the first day what is this effery? :frown:
Ahh yeah I Know It just makes me want to get it more :love:

Yeah good point :wink:

Ohh its really long....I was arguing with my mates younger sister who is one year younger of whom I hate ....And basically Ill pm you lets just say she told me to **** off and then she blocked me off her sisters phone I mean WTF! :wtf:
I havent got it yet LOL! :wink: :tongue:....Aww galaxy ace :tongue: I have HTC Wildfire S :tongue: :colondollar:

Umm phones :biggrin: What phone do you have?? :tongue:

None:/
Original post by iLOVEmusic1234
Ikr! High 5 :biggrin: :frown: :five: Dang that's rough! You won't trust me! You'll do fine. Ouchh! :frown: :O No way! :O

IKR! :five: What board are you?? :tongue:...I will trust me! :wink:...I know I think I got the highest coz I got 6 UMS marks off an A* :tongue: I dont think anyone else got an A either :colondollar:

None:/

Aww yeah I forgot sorry :colondollar: What you planning to get?? :tongue:
I pm'd you all the details :biggrin: ....I will never talk to that b**** ever if I Do its all swear words that will come out..it will never work out between us and my friend knows I dont like her I used to but then she got rude etc. I mean I aint having that :no: LOL! But thanks anyways :smile:
IKR! :five: What board are you?? :tongue:...I will trust me! :wink:...I know I think I got the highest coz I got 6 UMS marks off an A* :tongue: I dont think anyone else got an A either :colondollar:

Aww yeah I forgot sorry :colondollar: What you planning to get?? :tongue:

For history? Edexcel me thinks, doing 3 units gaaaaaaaaah :'( Oh my gosh! That's amazing! Well done :smile:
I think I get my science results tomorrow. I es ishing bricks :frown:
Original post by TheQuack.
Well.
I have done early entry gcse's.
I Got into triple science
Maths(completed)(and two additional ones,(one of which is completed) I'll explain further down)
English language (completed)
English Igcse
--
Geography
Music
Re/RS(completed)
Food tech(:frown: the only other option was graphics and I can't draw to save my life , my handwriting is atrocious as well)p.s I've completed the test's
French :frown: have to do Ebac.
and I think that's it,
I've completed most of science my
Biology average is A*(I've done 4 tests/module's and got 3 A*'s and 1 A and I got an A* in the coursework)
Chemistry average is A* as well and it is the same as biology but I got higher mark's generally in chem however I have done two coursework modules and got an A* in one not sure about the other.
Physic's I have an A average ( I've done 4 tests and got 1A*,2A's,1B and an A* in coursework)
I have one more module to do for each one (B3,P3,C3)(I do it with edexcel) but I also have to do three more peice's of controlled assesments/coursework for each one bar chem which I have to do 2 in.
--
I got an A in english language which I was upset as I had an A* in the controlled assessment but a B in the test partly because I had a nosebleed in the middle of the test:frown: just couldn't get my mind straight after that.
---
I got an A in maths last year , I couldn't retake as the specification ended.
My school forces early entry test's down our throats I had to start science,maths and re when I was 13.
I also got a B in maths IGCSE my school didn't want us to sit around and just not do maths so we were forced to do this, we had absolutely no clue what was happening as when our teacher left we got a new teacher who just had no clue. I was only aware that I had this test when I got my timetable and we had no clue:s-smilie: .
We now have to do additional maths.:frown:
---
I have an A average in Geography
---
And I got an A in geography and a C average in food tech.
I think that's it...
What options did you take/taking?

well that was a read :L hahaa

lets see i started mine in year 9 :L

maths A* (completed in june ) ...linear btw
Biology A* ( only done one module but my mocks for others are A* )
Chemistry A* (A* in first module and ISA )
Physics A* ( no real exams but A* in mocks for first 2 units :smile: )
English language A* (done no exams but i think i have A* average in CA's )
English Literature A* (doen unit 2 exam with A* and i think average A CA's :angry: :L )
3 P.e BTECS DDM (completed ... and i disagree with BTECS being equal .. but it was core )
History B (completed in year 9 and done in one year :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: )
Spanish B (completed in june :L .. again doen in one year -.- )
Human Health and Physiology B (completed in june .. done in a year :facepalm: )
ICT nationals MM
Aida M

as you can see all of my option course were done in a year when it should be 2 :frown: and i got B's in all of them :lol:
Yeah I saw that site a few Weeks ago. It is good but I don't wanna work really hard during Gcses lol. Anyway I'm thinking of doing fsmq or stats. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i had them options and AS ... i picked AS .. but do no exams so i can sit them all in one siting in year 12 & 13 and it will give me extra time to learn it :smile:.......... i just didnt wanna be stuck doing GCSE again :frown: ... and i hate stats :L so i plan on doing M1 and M2 :L :smile:

Latest