The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I guess, I think you were the most obvious to place. I can't really imagine an economically left person who's into Finance and wants to be a banker haha
I actually have no idea what this means .. Someone explain? :hide:
Original post by themancunian
You can right click and copy the image URL. Oh wait :facepalm:. I'll make an image when you post the co-ords.

2 up, 1 left :tongue: I have no views at all xD near the middle :tongue:
pcgraphpng.pngthere's mine, 0.25 right and 2.77 autoritarian
Original post by shadab786ahmed
2 up, 1 left :tongue: I have no views at all xD near the middle :tongue:

Roughly that?

Roughly that?

Yep! :biggrin:
Original post by Kittaaaaay
I actually have no idea what this means .. Someone explain? :hide:

Maybe one of our resident political people can help?
Original post by shadab786ahmed
Yep! :biggrin:

:smile: - We seem to have a very mixed bunch of people here!
:smile: - We seem to have a very mixed bunch of people here!

What does mine mean roughly...
What am I? :redface:
I feel so lonely all alone in the middle of the green :emo:
I don't really care about what's best for the country as a whole, I just don't think it's fair that one person can set fire to their money for fun while another is on the road wondering if they have enough money to get something to eat that day ..
Woo! Probably because I think I AM the government xD
I feel so lonely all alone in the middle of the green :emo:
I don't really care about what's best for the country as a whole, I just don't think it's fair that one person can set fire to their money for fun while another is on the road wondering if they have enough money to get something to eat that day ..

I'm all alone in the entire quadrant :'( I'm not entirely sure what my Y axis stance represents

Mind, filling me in?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by TheQuack.
How do you Identify a good Sixth form/College?
[INDENT]
All of the open evenings/day's are coming soon (late September/early October)
And I was wondering what makes a college/sixth form good?
Facilities
Teacher's
Points-per Pupil score
Is it best just to stay at the same school and go to their sixth form?
And also what are the best college's in london?
:smile:Thanks in advance[/INDENT]

Go to the open days and see what you think. I wouldn't personally decide just based on statistics. For example, all the schools to which I intend to apply have excellent scores and facilities, but I have to decide based on a) easiblity of access and b) what the school's atmosphere is like.
Original post by MangoFreak
Go to the open days and see what you think. I wouldn't personally decide just based on statistics. For example, all the schools to which I intend to apply have excellent scores and facilities, but I have to decide based on a) easiblity of access and b) what the school's atmosphere is like.

/bites
No I meant explaining what I am :tongue:
Original post by dinrah04
I'm all alone in the entire quadrant :'( I'm not entirely sure what my Y axis stance represents

Mind, filling me in?

Awww xD /hugs
The way I understand it (ie, not very well) is that if you're more authoritarian it means you believe that society should be more structured with more rules and regulations and stuff and if you're libertarian it's the opposite?
/bites

:sexface: :tongue:
Awww xD /hugs
The way I understand it (ie, not very well) is that if you're more authoritarian it means you believe that society should be more structured with more rules and regulations and stuff and if you're libertarian it's the opposite?

I guess I endorse some sort of free for all meritocracy where everyone tries to get higher up on the ladder. Or that's what I'm guessing
Original post by MangoFreak
:sexface: :tongue:

Take the political test :wink:

Latest