The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by justanotherindigo
I love ellie goulding too :love: she's amazing!

She really is. She uploaded I know you care privately :'( (from her new album, halcyon) I can't wait to hear it. Have you heard the preview of explosions :sexface:

Posted from my [insert name of device to exaggerate my wealth]
Original post by lilGem
We covered it in HB2 :') seems so long ago, but that was just the simple definition of it :smile:

The definitions I got are long winded, but easy to understand. And they always introduced new words lymph - lymph nodes - lymphocytes - and the rest of them so I had to research each of them aswell :tongue:

Reply 4602
Original post by mynameisntbobk
The definitions I got are long winded, but easy to understand. And they always introduced new words lymph - lymph nodes - lymphocytes - and the rest of them so I had to research each of them aswell :tongue:

:moon: memories, so many memories
Original post by lilGem
:moon: memories, so many memories

Quite hard to remember though :tongue:

Reply 4604
Quite hard to remember though :tongue:

the shear quantity yes!

I have the worst craving for dairy milk :erm:
Original post by lilGem
the shear quantity yes!

I have the worst craving for dairy milk :erm:

Bleugh. Chocolate :s-smilie:

She really is. She uploaded I know you care privately :'( (from her new album, halcyon) I can't wait to hear it. Have you heard the preview of explosions :sexface:

Of course! :biggrin: Oh right, I didn't know that, I'll definately listen to it :smile: Are you also a Maroon 5 fan? I am :love: But I don't like them as much as ellie :tongue:
Of course! :biggrin: Oh right, I didn't know that, I'll definately listen to it :smile: Are you also a Maroon 5 fan? I am :love: But I don't like them as much as ellie :tongue:

She uploaded it privately so I can't get to it. I've tried for the past 4 hours instead of doing my biology homework :tongue: and yeah, I think they're songs are good. Although, I'm a bigger 3OH!3 fan. It goes Ellie Goulding > Calvin Harris > 3OH!3 then marroon 5 somewhere along that line

Reply 4608
Bleugh. Chocolate :s-smilie:

Just something sweet, I can wait until tomorrow :smile:
She uploaded it privately so I can't get to it. I've tried for the past 4 hours instead of doing my biology homework :tongue: and yeah, I think they're songs are good. Although, I'm a bigger 3OH!3 fan. It goes Ellie Goulding > Calvin Harris > 3OH!3 then marroon 5 somewhere along that line

Ohwells, that's a great shame :frown: Yayy! :biggrin:
I'm more of a country music person, so I really enjoy musicians like Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson, but the best has to be Coldplay :love: No one can top them :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
Just something sweet, I can wait until tomorrow :smile:

I had a nutty cookie today for lunch :tongue: what's tomorrow?
Ohwells, that's a great shame :frown: Yayy! :biggrin:
I'm more of a country music person, so I really enjoy musicians like Taylor Swift and Kelly Clarkson, but the best has to be Coldplay :love: No one can top them :biggrin:

Coldplay have always been good, I just think people don't actually appreciate their music as much as it should. They're an old band, with old classics. I remember this one song, yet I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. What I remember though was that the song was great, I loved listening to it :tongue:.
And I use to listen to Kelly Clarkson a lot when I was younger, songs like because of you, and all the other hits from that album, but then she disappeared so I list interest. Carrie Underwood is a great country singer, although she sings alot of religious stuff aswell, which may not appeal to that many people. To be honest I love all types of music, but the best people for it are ellie, Calvin and Nathaniel and sean (3OH!3) :tongue: coldplay is definately 4th/5th for me

Reply 4611
I had a nutty cookie today for lunch :tongue: what's tomorrow?

:eek: sounds lovely!

I have my hetic day without any lunch tomorrow so I'm going to need to keep my sugar levels up with some form of sugar somehow :smile:
Original post by lilGem
:eek: sounds lovely!

I have my hetic day without any lunch tomorrow so I'm going to need to keep my sugar levels up with some form of sugar somehow :smile:

It tasted much better than I made it sound :tongue: I was tempted to buy another. It costed 10p because of a deal (got it with a sandwich)

And right, well, chocolate ain't the way forward. Jaffa cakes if you really desire chocolate :tongue:

Reply 4613
It tasted much better than I made it sound :tongue: I was tempted to buy another. It costed 10p because of a deal (got it with a sandwich)

And right, well, chocolate ain't the way forward. Jaffa cakes if you really desire chocolate :tongue:

haha nice! our college sells freshly baked cookies by the brand "Otis Spunkmeyer" :lol: damn nice cookies though!

I'm not the biggest fan of jaffa cakes, and it's now dark. . .can I be bothered to walk up the road?
Original post by lilGem
haha nice! our college sells freshly baked cookies by the brand "Otis Spunkmeyer" :lol: damn nice cookies though!

I'm not the biggest fan of jaffa cakes, and it's now dark. . .can I be bothered to walk up the road?

:yep:

Chocolate :adore:

Posted from the Bottom of the Big Blue Sea...
Original post by lilGem

Oh lord. How inappropriate :tongue:

And jaffa cakes are NOICE! Love them even though I hate dark chocolate

Reply 4616
Oh lord. How inappropriate :tongue:

And jaffa cakes are NOICE! Love them even though I hate dark chocolate

Everyone just finds it hilarious :h: but £1.20 for 3 :rolleyes:

:lol: okay I need to do something about this craving :sigh:
Coldplay have always been good, I just think people don't actually appreciate their music as much as it should. They're an old band, with old classics. I remember this one song, yet I can't remember the name of it for the life of me. What I remember though was that the song was great, I loved listening to it :tongue:.
And I use to listen to Kelly Clarkson a lot when I was younger, songs like because of you, and all the other hits from that album, but then she disappeared so I list interest. Carrie Underwood is a great country singer, although she sings alot of religious stuff aswell, which may not appeal to that many people. To be honest I love all types of music, but the best people for it are ellie, Calvin and Nathaniel and sean (3OH!3) :tongue: coldplay is definately 4th/5th for me

I know :love: I adore them so much! Was it called 'Every Teardrop is a Waterfall'? It's a like a '60s classic,brilliant song though! They are amazing :smile:
Ah right, I use to listen to that song and since you been gone..that was also a great song! I have listened to some carrie underwood and they are pretty awesome, and I also like alicia keys, she's great :smile:

that's good then! ellie :love: that's one common thing between us both :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
Everyone just finds it hilarious :h: but £1.20 for 3 :rolleyes:

:lol: okay I need to do something about this craving :sigh:

Leul. How immature :wink: quite expensive.

Umm, go an buy summat. Craving frosted cake now. There was once a time when I craved this, so I bought a birthday cake with frosting and I ate it :tongue:

Reply 4619
Leul. How immature :wink: quite expensive.

Umm, go an buy summat. Craving frosted cake now. There was once a time when I craved this, so I bought a birthday cake with frosting and I ate it :tongue:

who ever said Symonds was mature :wink: very expensive

I got some chocolate bourbons :dance:

Latest