The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7240
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Oooh, what did they say? :redface:

And :woo: :wink:

My Username is really Poisson Distribution :mmm:

With Exeter (you remember them saying how my grades aren't good enough for an offer) they said "is that good?" similar with OB :lol:

Can't wait :biggrin:
Reply 7241
Original post by Robbie242
Maths or economics depending on AS results + STEP results if maths goes to plan

ooh good luck! :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
With Exeter (you remember them saying how my grades aren't good enough for an offer) they said "is that good?" similar with OB :lol:

Can't wait :biggrin:

Wow... :colonhash: is that good? Are they trying to wind you up? :colondollar:

:woo: where are you going? :biggrin:

Original post by lilGem
ooh good luck! :biggrin:
Thanks, I was thinking of exeter also if I get AAB at AS level, so who knows! :biggrin:
Original post by justinawe
I'm actually getting a bit annoyed going through Physics past papers... they're not difficult, but all these writing questions! :angry: I WANT MORE MATHS

I like the writing questions more. No need to touch the calculator, no need to double check numbers, no need to sit up and think, and a much needed advantage against maths geeks. It's because of people like you that the maths is tough!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7245
Thanks, I was thinking of exeter also if I get AAB at AS level, so who knows! :biggrin:

:woo: Exeteeer! :biggrin:

My brother just graduated this umer gone and he did maths :biggrin:
So I open the thread to see people hating on Biology. GUYS NO. IT'S AMAZING! How can you not love it?! :wink: This is where all the people mention my dislike for Maths :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
So I open the thread to see people hating on Biology. GUYS NO. IT'S AMAZING! How can you not love it?! :wink: This is where all the people mention my dislike for Maths :tongue:

I KNOW. Seriously, it's amazing :love: But maths is too though :wink: They're my favourites :biggrin: Do you prefer Biology or History? :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Hey, you're amazing at History...how much work did you put in to obtain an A in your exam? :tongue:
Reply 7249
Original post by Lucy96

Biology :love:
Original post by -bethan-
I KNOW. Seriously, it's amazing :love: But maths is too though :wink: They're my favourites :biggrin: Do you prefer Biology or History? :tongue:

It is :biggrin: I'll have to agree to disagree with you on that one though :wink: Good! Erm I love them both just as much :tongue:
Sorry if this is a weird subject to bring up, but does anybody know a biblical reference people followed in the 1800's which was to do with adam and eve and made women seem ''inferior to men'' It's for a history essay
Original post by Lucy96

:rofl: :hand:

Original post by Lucy96
Hey, you're amazing at History...how much work did you put in to obtain an A in your exam? :tongue:

Me amazing at History? :rofl:

Hmmm... I don't think you can use me as an idea as I just digested revision notes and just kept reading mark schemes :redface:

But yeah, not loads, but a week or two before the exam I buckled down and practised :biggrin:

Original post by lilGem
:woo: Exeteeer! :biggrin:

My brother just graduated this umer gone and he did maths :biggrin:
Wow thats awesome! could you ask him how everything is there for maths and if its a great place to be etc It could perhaps distract me from warwick which is OK since warwick is impossibru to get in without killing yourself.
Reply 7254
Wow thats awesome! could you ask him how everything is there for maths and if its a great place to be etc It could perhaps distract me from warwick which is OK since warwick is impossibru to get in without killing yourself.

Yeah I will. I'm not bias in any way but Exeter is amazing- they've had so many developments in the past few years including the forum, INTO and new accomodation e.g. lafrowda :smile: it's about a 10 minute walk into town from the campus (same for St. Lukes) and it is very green. It has several libraries on the campus which are huge and abosolutely amazing facilities :h:

Have a look on the website :smile:

It's going to be my firm :biggrin:
Original post by lilGem
Biology :love:

See, you're a girl with sense :wink:
Reply 7256
Original post by Lucy96
See, you're a girl with sense :wink:

It's such a beautiful subject :love:

Good thing I've applied for it at university :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
Yeah I will. I'm not bias in any way but Exeter is amazing- they've had so many developments in the past few years including the forum, INTO and new accomodation e.g. lafrowda :smile: it's about a 10 minute walk into town from the campus (same for St. Lukes) and it is very green. It has several libraries on the campus which are huge and abosolutely amazing facilities :h:

Have a look on the website :smile:

It's going to be my firm :biggrin:

Sounds amazing! Defiantly going to be on my choices without a doubt! one question does it require further maths? since I have maths, history and economics It might as well be one of my 5 if it hasn't got FM as a requirement
Original post by Lucy96

Oh wow. How can you?
Maths is really beautiful though :tongue:
Sorry if this is a weird subject to bring up, but does anybody know a biblical reference people followed in the 1800's which was to do with adam and eve and made women seem ''inferior to men'' It's for a history essay

I don't know if they followed it, or the actual quote, but it says somewhere that Adam was made before eve, which shows his importance? Also, eve was made from Adam, so that shows women's dependence on men. Finally, eve ate the apple of the tree first, which could show that women shouldn't lead or be in charge, trouble could be caused,, don't want to analyse too much into it :colondollar:

There are counter arguments aswell which go a bit like it also says in the bible that Adam and eve were created at the same time.

Disclaimer; Non of these are my own personal views, I believe in equality amongst all. And I did do a bit of analysing, sorry :colondollar: just to support that point though
Reply 7259
Sounds amazing! Defiantly going to be on my choices without a doubt! one question does it require further maths? since I have maths, history and economics It might as well be one of my 5 if it hasn't got FM as a requirement

not AFAIK, but my brother did FM AS in his A2 year and got an AAB offer :smile:

Latest