Turn on thread page Beta

Is there a chance that I could get pregnant? watch

Announcements

I'm due to have my period early next week but it's usually give or take a few days and I'm planning on starting the pill on the first day of it. My boyfriend and I have been using condoms in the meantime. Last night when he came, I got some on my hand but I think it probably rubbed off on the sheets. Really soon afterwards I inserted a finger into my vagina (not even sure if it was the same hand) but now I'm quite scared that some trace sperm has gotten in. Is there a good chance I could be pregnant?

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    It's very unlikely lovely; sperm normally dies if exposed to air for more than ten minutes anyway. On the other hand, if you are worried, just pick up a pregnancy test from your local pharmacy to put your mind at rest.

ReputationRep:
    Pretty unlikely, sperm don't survive long out in the open, and it would only be a tiny amount anyway.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.