Newmans University College 2012/13 Watch

LucyDee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi everyone, I'll be starting an Education Studies degree with English Literature in September. Anyone else? If not on my course just starting at newmans as a fresher. It'll be interesting to see what sort of people are going to be around!
Also, how old are you, where will you be staying blahblahblah. I'm 22, and have been living in Birmingham for 3 years (previously from Hampshire) so I'm a bit out of the loop when it comes to whats going on for freshers coming from elsewhere.
Anyone had their fresher packs through? I'm excited to see where they'll be taking us.
Lucy xX
shanyah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi Lucy!
Im starting newman in september too, studying Psychology & its applications
I'm 18
& freshers pack? :confused:
Nate Murdoch
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey

If you visit the newman Students Union website, it has all the details on where we're going for freshers. There'll also be loads of nights through the year across all of Birmingham.

If you need any help with anything just ask!
LucyDee
Rep:
?
Just got my welcome thing through the mail! Just wondering, for the nights without tickets could I bring a friend who isn't at Newmans? I'm not staying in halls or anything so otherwise I'll literally be turning up completely alone and that's a scary prospect x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Nate Murdoch
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Yeah of course you can bring a friend It is a scary prospect the first time but its not long before you know loads of people in and out of halls so you'll soon feel comfortable and it'll probably be the case that someone will put you up if ever you needed it.
LucyDee
Rep:
?
Yay thanks, I'll definitely be coming then x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
shanyah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi i was just wondering as i don't fully understand freshers week. what nights involve tickets and what don't? & do u have to buy the freshers pack?
hope u can help x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (232)
27.46%
No (613)
72.54%

Watched Threads