Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a gap year so I'm 19 but was unsuccessful in getting accommodation. I think a fair few other people are in this situation. I honestly don't care about gender or whether you're a vegan scientologist or whatever. So long as it's with some friendly people. Would love to be able to have someone or a group of people to look for a place with me

ReputationRep:
    I am also in this situation. Do you have any ideas on a place? Also, how much are you looking to spend per week?

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    I'm one of a group of four girls who have a possible house, and we're looking for a girl to fill the last room. It'd be a single room in a house which is 30 mins bus from QMUL (seems a long way, but it makes the rent much cheaper). We're all friendly, sociable and relaxed second years studying BA Comparative Literature/BA English/BSc Language and Linguistics. The house is beautiful, newly refurbished and fully furnished. There's two bathrooms, a garden, new kitchen, living area (we will have TV & unlimited broadband, possibly Sky if we can afford it) and five bedrooms. The rent is for 12 months (so would be great for international students if you need to stay for the holidays) and works out to £83 a week, plus around £13 bills a week (this is an estimate, but won't be far off). The total rent will be around £4900 a year (same as halls). Please let me know if you're interested, as we're looking to confirm the lease in the next couple of days!
    Laura

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm in the same position.
    I'll be studying English Language and Linguistics and interested in any kind of accommodation available because I've been looking and have been unsuccesful!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missychick)
    Hi, I'm in the same position.
    I'll be studying English Language and Linguistics and interested in any kind of accommodation available because I've been looking and have been unsuccesful!
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2093143

We found somewhere but need one more person

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Im First year studying politics, and am also homeless so hit me up if you still need another flat mate! x

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to LCF this year for my first year. Looking for a flatshare in East London! Add me on facebook if youre interested! http://www.facebook.com/cara.brown.7902

ReputationRep:
    I am looking also ! help! in west preferably add my fb andradajpn

ReputationRep:
    Hey there guys

#I have a house and currently have 1 potentially 2 free rooms!
    Its on bancroft road so basically at the university (no need to have a 40 mins trek to lectures)
    rent is £127pw ex bills, all rooms are furnished with a table desk and wardrobe, the house is really big with a kitchen, living room, garden and garage.

please text me (Victoria) asap if you're interested - 07789717078

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.