The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bartra was at fault for the second I felt.

Tata really got it wrong with his selection...
It seems there is an inquisition on here by the Clasico glory hunters every time Real Madrid or Barcelona drop points.

I really hope Atletico can win the league, but Real Madrid are looking ominously good. I think it will be Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid in that order.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3682
Original post by Existentialgrad
It seems there is an inquisition on here by the Clasico glory hunters every time Real Madrid or Barcelona drop points.

I really hope Atletico can win the league, but Real Madrid are looking ominously good. I think it will be Real Madrid, Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid in that order.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh, I think the same. But it's going to go down to the final game.

Don't see any team under 5 points from the other two.
Original post by Malevolent
Bartra was at fault for the second I felt.

Tata really got it wrong with his selection...

Both Pique and Bartra's fault.Bartra with the missed header and Pique anticipating wrong.Pique more.Why'd he have to ge forward?He was the last man. :s-smilie:
da*** Atletico?
Reply 3685
Damn 2-0. Might have to tune in now. Got some chinese on the way as well. Will be the more delicious.
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Original post by 419
Damn 2-0. Might have to tune in now. Got some chinese on the way as well. Will be the more delicious.

What did you order mate.
Reply 3688
:rofl: 3-0
Reply 3689
Original post by Wilfred Little
What did you order mate.

Fried squid with nuts
Chicken chow mein
King prawn balls

Got some super malt freezing up as well.
Haha. It's all coming crashing down for Atletico and Barcelona. Real will reclaim their rightful place at the zenith this season.
Original post by 419
Fried squid with nuts
Chicken chow mein
King prawn balls

Got some super malt freezing up as well.

Decent :cool:.
Reply 3692
Original post by tengentoppa
Haha. It's all coming crashing down for Atletico and Barcelona. Real will reclaim their rightful place at the zenith this season.

Reactionary much. Still more than 10 games to go.
Original post by 419
Reactionary much. Still more than 10 games to go.

The signs are there. We've beaten Atletico, we'll do it again. Varane is coming back and our defence is much better than earlier on in the campaign. With momentum on our side, I fully expect us to sweep Barca aside at the Bernabeu. The thought of Ronaldo and Bale against Pique and Bartra is glorious, and Modric is more than a match for Xavi and Iniesta this season.
Reply 3694
Original post by tengentoppa
The thought of Ronaldo and Bale against Pique and Bartra is glorious, and Modric is more than a match for Xavi and Iniesta this season.

Not a match for Cesc though.
Also, how many Barcelona games do you watch? Bartra never plays in big games. It will be Piqué and Mascherano. Hopefully (for you) Ancelotti doesn't mess up the tactics again though. Ramos in MF was not exactly the best way to show Martino that he doesn't know anything about European football.

But now CR will be back, meaning you will score fewer goals (~2 g/g with him, 3 without him).
(edited 10 years ago)
Those points Real gained from corrupt officials earlier in the season are proving significant.

To be honest after spending well over £100 in the summer, Real should win the league this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qua
Not a match for Cesc though :cool:
Also, Bartra never plays in big games. It will be Piqué and Mascherano for you. Dirty meets dirty!

Hopefully (for you) Ancelotti doesn't mess up the tactics again though. Ramos in MF was not exactly the best way to show Martino that he doesn't know anything about European football.

Carlo has learnt, and Martino's honeymoon period is well and truly over.

Set pieces should be fun. Ronaldo, Bale, Pepe and Ramos against Pique and the ants. :biggrin:
Reply 3697
When is the next El Clasico?
Reply 3698
Those points Real gained from corrupt officials earlier in the season are proving significant.

Definitely. Had the Elche game been a draw like it should have, they would be level in points now. But it all evens out in the end etc. (Having said that, Barcelona got a little help in the first leg against Sociedad in the copa semis.)
(edited 10 years ago)

To be honest after spending well over £100 in the summer, Real should win the league this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I do hope you're not a Barca fan, as I doubt they're in a position to claim Madrid have cheated given the Neymar incident. Besides, we made a tidy profit from Ozil and Higuain so our net spend wasn't outrageous.

Latest