The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finally beat that keeper! XAVIIIII!!!!
I ****ing love Xavi. :love:

1-0.
Reply 542
watching barca v granada

granada had a few chances to get score in the last few minutes but barca have just taken the lead with Xavi
Reply 543
Finally! The most composed player on the pitch :coma:
Reply 544
barca not looking their best but 3pts none the less
nice one xavi, got him in my fantasy team :biggrin:
Track back! These are the games that win you a title. Can't afford to concede here.
Game over. Lovely work from Messi. 2-0.
Phew game put to bed.Thank god we got past that keeper. Always seem to play keepers on their best day.
Reply 549
amazing how many brick walls barca have to break down in nearly all their home games
Original post by johnharris19944
Phew game put to bed.Thank god we got past that keeper. Always seem to play keepers on their best day.

Now we need Rayo to do us a favour tomorrow. :teeth:

Last season we would have dropped points there. It shows the difference when we can now rely on a fully fit Pedro, Villa, Messi, a better adapted Sanchez and now a more mature Tello compared to last season.
Original post by CB91
Now we need Rayo to do us a favour tomorrow. :teeth:

Last season we would have dropped points there. It shows the difference when we can now rely on a fully fit Pedro, Villa, Messi, a better adapted Sanchez and now a more mature Tello compared to last season.

Seems like every team wants to put up shop against us now, games are getting a little dull that they try sit back. Sanchez was really good today as was Pedro. I don't quite understand how they say that we only just created enough chances to win the game, we could have had about 8 had the keeper not been so good, as well as missing quite a few chances as well. We created enough chances to obliterate them to the next century...

Also Messi shouldnt have berated Villa like that was completely unnecessary.
Reply 552

Also Messi shouldnt have berated Villa like that was completely unnecessary.

I didn't see this. what happened?
Original post by S-man10

I think someone tried to thread the ball through and Villa ran on to it, i think it may have been intended for Messi but Villa took it anyways and rightly so since it was pretty tight space and then quickly put a chip in for Messi who didn't hit it on target. He proceeded to exchange some pretty heated discussion with Villa which was harsh.
Original post by S-man10

I think someone tried to thread the ball through and Villa ran on to it, i think it may have been intended for Messi but Villa took it anyways and rightly so since it was pretty tight space and then quickly put a chip in for Messi who didn't hit it on target. He proceeded to exchange some pretty heated discussion with Villa which was harsh.

I don't think it will amount to much. They were both getting frustrated at the lack of a goal and **** happens tbh. :dontknow:
Original post by jamesv92
amazing how many brick walls barca have to break down in nearly all their home games

This. It makes for such a dull spectacle, but credit has to be given to Barcelona: they keep breaking them down.
Trouble at Rayo's stadium, their game against Real is delayed but could be cancelled.
Original post by Kevmeister
Trouble at Rayo's stadium, their game against Real is delayed but could be cancelled.

:mad: Damn. I was looking forward to watching that...
Reply 558
Original post by KingMessi
:mad: Damn. I was looking forward to watching that...

Same...ffs.
Reply 559
Not sure if official but I'm hearing that the match is postponed for an hour.

Latest