The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol can't believe barcelona are being charged because their fans sung "ronaldo is a drunk" :lol:

La liga have taken less action over racism sometimes than they have here...
Original post by Zander01
lol can't believe barcelona are being charged because their fans sung "ronaldo is a drunk" :lol:

La liga have taken less action over racism sometimes than they have here...

yet "messi is mentally retarded" can be heard most weeks at the bernabeu.
Terry Gibson, who is good to listen to Revista, suggesting Real should sell Ronaldo due to his individualism over team success, citing an incident during the Depor game where he missed a sitter and didn't celebrate a goal and also noting, which tbh I did aswell, the CL final where he didn't seem that keen to celebrate Bale's goal as much or Ramos' but that could be due to him clearly not being fit.

But Gibson said because he's becoming a goalscorer? Only thing I didn't agree with. Surely, that's a good thing. Shove him up top, and create a system that just means he just finishes? And also, if they sell, clubs will have doubts about his fitness/future as an elite player and the transfer fee etc.
Can't wait for Ronaldo to grab a brace tonight and silence the haters/critics :biggrin:
Lucas Silva starting. Seen him play once before (at his old club) and he was terrible.
Schalke's keeper looks about 13 :biggrin:

Poor control from Benzema then.
Ronaldo's level with Messi. Again.
Real have been poor this game, dunno if that's down to Schalke playing well or just a general lack of cohesion between the front three. Modric needs to come back I feel.

Casillas lol at that kick.
Bale is trying way too hard to set up people.
Yeah expected real to play better tonight.

This just cracked me up as well https://vine.co/v/OxdxTbuAWrH
Great reaction from Hernandez when that Marcelo strike flew in.

Great goal, too.
A poor performance from both teams but Real doing enough to be comfortable and are basically through now. Great strike from Marcelo.
No doubts. Madrid are through for sure.
Remember it's not over yet. Schalke are a European powerhouse!
Fancy Bilbao-Torino to have a couple of great matches in the Europa League over the next couple of weeks.
Literally no idea what Alves was doing there, good take by Juanmi though.
1-0 HT to Malaga, really bad mistake from Dani Alves but Barca are struggling to break them down.
Frustrating match -_-
Linesman has been a joke.
And thats exactly why Pedro doesnt start.

Latest