Turn on thread page Beta

Should i just apply to a university in the Netherlands? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    University College Utrecht for Maths in 2013. I've got A*AA for maths, further maths and physics.

In their website they talk about having a lot of extra curriculars i think. Will not having much be a problem?

Is this a good idea? Or is it better to just go to Bath this september?

Also i'm an international student

ReputationRep:
    i'm bumping this

ReputationRep:
    It depends, would you like that 'liberal arts and sciences' approach? In that case UCU would be a great choice for you. You do not do 'straight' Maths there; you take a broad set of modules, in different areas of science and humanities, but you can tailor your choices to your interests. This means that you might be able to take quite some maths modules but not exclusively. If that is what you like, go for it!

However if you have an offer for Bath, and you are confident you want to study straight Maths, then I would personally just go for Bath.

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.