The Student Room Group

anyone got into medicine at bham with A*AB?

Hi
i just want to know if you would be able to get into birmingham with A*AB but the b was in a science,i know their offer is typically AAA
thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
their standard offer for 2013 entry will be A*AA so no you wouldn't I don't think.
I think it would depend what the A* is in and what A levels you do. Depending on the relevance and difficulty of your A levels would be taken into account along with your Personal statement and the competitiveness of the course for that year
Reply 3
Original post by AverageExcellence
I think it would depend what the A* is in and what A levels you do. Depending on the relevance and difficulty of your A levels would be taken into account along with your Personal statement and the competitiveness of the course for that year

Thanks for the advice
Reply 4
Original post by amandaplease
Thanks for the advice

Birminghams standard offer is now A*AA.
Reply 5
jeez...by the time i hope to apply (2014) unis are going to be wanting
A* A* A or something....
Hi
i just want to know if you would be able to get into birmingham with A*AB but the b was in a science,i know their offer is typically AAA
thanks in advance :smile:

Best thing to do would be to contact them. However, I doubt it.
Reply 7
So if the A* is in pschyology,A in chem and B in biology and 8A* &4A's at GCSE i would not be able to get in via their a2b scheme?
Man , will i be able to get in anywhere else?
(edited 11 years ago)
So if the A* is in pschyology,A in chem and B in biology and 8A* &4A's at GCSE i would not be able to get in via their a2b scheme?
Man , will i be able to get in anywhere else?

You might be able to apply via their access scheme if you qualify for it. Send them an email.
Reply 9
Original post by NutterFrutter
You might be able to apply via their access scheme if you qualify for it. Send them an email.

Thnx i'll try that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest