The Student Room Group

Emma Watson is blossoming!

Her American accent sounds so good :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

Still sporting a lesbian haircut and an inability to act her way out of a paper bag.
I think she'll be good in this but having read the book, I'm ultra ultra annoyed that they cast her. I guess she looks alright for the part, but this beautiful story is going to be viewed by people just wanting to watch Emma Watson ¬_¬ In Rocky Horror attire ¬_¬
Original post by Muffled Snuffles
Still sporting a lesbian haircut and an inability to act her way out of a paper bag.

Translation: still hot and talented.
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Translation: still hot and talented.

Translation: Still sporting a lesbian haircut and an inability to act her way out of a paper bag.
Original post by Dwayne Hicks
Translation: Still sporting a lesbian haircut and an inability to act her way out of a paper bag.

Ah ****, didn't mean to neg you.:colondollar:
Actually laughed quite a bit, lmao.
Original post by Id and Ego seek
Ah ****, didn't mean to neg you.:colondollar:
Actually laughed quite a bit, lmao.

It's Ok.
Reply 7
Original post by Iamyourfather

Her American accent sounds so good :biggrin:

I love the music, I love Watson. I think I'm gonna watch the movie. :colondollar:
Reply 8
Is that the guy who played Kevin in We need to talk about kevin. i absolutely love that movie and he played it so incredibly.
Loved the book! Personally couldn't think of a better person to play Sam.
She looks quite well despite the lesbian hairstyle, which is rather interesting. In fact more than the trailer.
Okay, what I want to know is this: Why is Emma Watson's American accent better than her English one?

Seriously, what is up with that?
her american accent is not convincing me thinks.
Reply 13
Original post by Life_peer
She looks quite well despite the lesbian hairstyle, which is rather interesting. In fact more than the trailer.

Do you have any problem with lesbians or hairstyles traditionally associated to them? Seems like you do. Narrow minds speak louder than wider minds. I wonder.
(edited 11 years ago)
I got the book but I haven't read it yet. I'll definitely read it first.
Reply 15
Original post by Juichiro
Do you have any problem with lesbians or hairstyles traditionally associated to them? Seems like you do. Narrow minds speak louder than wider minds. I wonder.

RE****ingLAX
She looks like ****.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by 419
RE****ingLAX

Back off! :mad: He needs to learn some respect. And you too.
Reply 18
Wow... she looks beautiful, sexy and hot!
I am waiting for the movie :biggrin:!
It actually doesn't look too bad, and neither does she. But her accent isn't that convincing, it still has a British undertone.

Original post by Juichiro
Back off! :mad: He needs to learn some respect. And you too.

Right, how exactly is playing the homophobia card in regards to a criticism of Emma Watson's hairstyle on an internet forum demanding respect from anybody? The gay community is better off when people like you just shut up.

Quick Reply

Latest