The Student Room Group

Can't stop thinking about this girl's feet

There was a girl I liked in one of my classes (I'm in Year 12, starting Year 13 in a few weeks) and I asked her out and she rejected me. The thing is, she has really pretty feet and she loves to show them off with her revealing shoes. Sometimes in my chemistry lesson she would slip off her shoes and I can see her bare feet really clearly under the table. It makes me turned on every single lesson (I sit next to her) and sometimes I even 'accidentally' drop something on the floor so I can get close to them. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do about this? I think she just likes to get her feet out in the heat.

Scroll to see replies

Lol
Reply 2
Original post by ProfessorPester
Lol

What?
That is so weird, at least try and glance some boob.
Seems like someone has a foot fetish!
Reply 5
What's the question, how to get over her?

Think about her ****ting. With shoes on.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
Everyone has a fetish. It's normal.

Just stop perving so much.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by sjcxxx

Think about her sh*ting. With shoes on.

I think that might be a bigger turn on for this guy.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Offer her a foot massage :tongue:
Reply 9
Give 'em a good licking whilst you're down there - she'll love that.
Reply 10
:lolwut:
LOL!
Reply 12
Original post by PinkyPurply
That is so weird, at least try and glance some boob.

Her breasts are always covered so that's difficult, and she is also flat-chested.

Original post by sazzabazza
Seems like someone has a foot fetish!

Well, yeah, I do...

Original post by sjcxxx

Think about her sh*ting. With shoes on.

Yes, how to get over her getting her feet out all the time, it turns me on to no end and I can't stop thinking about doing things with them.

Original post by Benthomas15
Everyone has a fetish. It's normal.

I know, but I wanted to know how to stop being turned on every single lesson by her showing her bare feet.

Original post by Northern_Ireland
I think that might be a bigger turn on for this guy.

I don't have that kind of fantasy.

Original post by chickenonsteroids
Offer her a foot massage :tongue:

That's something I'd really like to do, but I don't think she'd accept that, especially because I'd be in the lesson with her AND she already rejected me when I asked her out.

Original post by MHRed
Give 'em a good licking whilst you're down there - she'll love that.

She probably wouldn't like that, and it'd probably be unacceptable without her permission, no matter how badly I wanted to do it.
Reply 13
Ahaha, why feet! I have never understood this fetish, makes me cringe.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830
Can you not sit next to her? Or make her really self conscious about them so she doesn't get them out??
Reply 15
Original post by MattNE
Ahaha, why feet! I have never understood this fetish, makes me cringe.

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830

I don't know, there is just something attractive about them, more powerful than even breasts. And feet can feel incredibly smooth and the toes look so pretty if the girl takes care of them. Plus, if a girl uses the right nail polish it can really make her toes look amazing. I love the contrast between the colour of the girl's soles and the top of her foot.
Reply 16
Feet are disgusting. And I am incredibly happy that my girlfriend agrees with that. Three places I never want a tongue, my feet and my anus.
Edit: Had to clean that up a little bit for the sake of the children. :tongue:

Edit2: Hate from the foot fetishists. Must be nice having a fetish that requires submissiveness, something which we all know is biological population control. :wink:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by BethaneyJ
Can you not sit next to her? Or make her really self conscious about them so she doesn't get them out??

We have a seating plan in our classroom. What do you want me to say, that she has ugly feet when she doesn't? She does get them out a lot, I've even seen her working on the computer before and she puts one foot on her lap and just rubs her foot while she's using the computer.
Reply 18
You may have to sit somewhere else my friend.
Reply 19
Original post by liamb109
Feet are disgusting. And I am incredibly happy that my girlfriend agrees with that. Three places I never want a tongue, my feet and my anus.
Edit: Had to clean that up a little bit for the sake of the children. :tongue:

Well, I think they're great, and I'd love to have my tongue there.

Latest