The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by BethaneyJ
Maybe she likes feet too and you'd be perfect together :smile:

Maybe, but she did reject me, so that dream has been dashed.
Reply 61
I hope her feet didn't have any impact on you AS results !!
Reply 62
Original post by BaldFadedBrother
OP I'm the same as you lol

I don't feel weird anymore! :biggrin:

Foot fetishes are normal and very common, it's just not so easy to find a girl who will let you do things with them.
Reply 63
Have you ever poked them with a 2B pencil ??
Reply 64
Original post by BC95
I hope her feet didn't have any impact on you AS results !!

Nope, it didn't, I got 4A + A* in EPQ.
Reply 65
Original post by BC95
Have you ever poked them with a 2B pencil ??

Stop with the silly suggestions. How am I supposed to do that without her noticing? I would also prefer skin to skin contact or at least to have my face close to them, not a pencil.
Original post by Anonymous
Maybe, but she did reject me, so that dream has been dashed.

Oh sorry. You need to find some nicer feet on a girl who reciprocates your feelings. She's out there dude. To quote How I Met Your Mother "I know that you're tired of waiting. And you might have to wait a little while more but, she's on her way, Ted. And she's getting here as fast as she can."

Move on. I know it's hard but you gotta. Doesn't mean you can't admire her feet (just like I am sure other guys admire ladies boobs/butts etc). It's no different to a guy liking any other anatomical part of a laydeh!
Reply 67
Oh sorry. You need to find some nicer feet on a girl who reciprocates your feelings. She's out there dude. To quote How I Met Your Mother "I know that you're tired of waiting. And you might have to wait a little while more but, she's on her way, Ted. And she's getting here as fast as she can."

Move on. I know it's hard but you gotta. Doesn't mean you can't admire her feet (just like I am sure other guys admire ladies boobs/butts etc). It's no different to a guy liking any other anatomical part of a laydeh!

It's going to be difficult, I've moved on for the most part but it's her feet (and other physical features) that I just can't stop fantasising about relentlessly. It doesn't help that her feet are dangling just inches away from my leg every lesson too. Will probably happen in the next 10 years at some point.
Reply 68

Some guys like no park of a laddeh, what's that about, it's like they are gay or something.

I second this motion, you must move on OP, ask your teacher to sit you somewhere else, get her out of your mind a tad bit, to reduce your obsession with her luscious feet.
Summersofas, are you back? :O
Reply 70
Original post by ipoop
Some guys like no park of a laddeh, what's that about, it's like they are gay or something.

I second this motion, you must move on OP, ask your teacher to sit you somewhere else, get her out of your mind a tad bit, to reduce your obsession with her luscious feet.

Okay, I think I'll just have to make up an excuse to move away then. Although, I do risk her questioning me about why I moved in the first place.

Summersofas, are you back? :O

If you're talking to me, I'm not that user, sorry.
Original post by chickenonsteroids
Offer her a foot massage :tongue:

Oh chicken you make me lauggggh.
Reply 72
Okay, I think I'll just have to make up an excuse to move away then. Although, I do risk her questioning me about why I moved in the first place.

Just tell her that you moved because you could not concentrate with her being next to you because she rejected you and **** or some **** like that.
It's going to be difficult, I've moved on for the most part but it's her feet (and other physical features) that I just can't stop fantasising about relentlessly. It doesn't help that her feet are dangling just inches away from my leg every lesson too. Will probably happen in the next 10 years at some point.

How long have you got left? Can you desensitise yourself like, stare at them for ages until they're boring to you??

I dunno mate. I'm sorry. I hope it works out!
Reply 74
Dude that's kinda weird

This was posted from The Student Room's app in my head
Reply 75
Original post by ipoop
Just tell her that you moved because you could not concentrate with her being next to you because she rejected you and **** or some **** like that.

Okay, I guess I could do that...

How long have you got left? Can you desensitise yourself like, stare at them for ages until they're boring to you??

I dunno mate. I'm sorry. I hope it works out!

I don't know if it works like that. I've masturbated to one girl for more than a year before. And feet never get boring to me! Thanks, I hope so too.
Reply 76
Original post by STFU
Dude that's kinda weird

This was posted from The Student Room's app in my head

You should STFU, nothing wrong with feet.
Reply 77
Original post by STFU
Dude that's kinda weird

It would be to some people, and unfortunately that's probably what the girl's reaction would be too.
Reply 78
There was a girl I liked in one of my classes (I'm in Year 12, starting Year 13 in a few weeks) and I asked her out and she rejected me. The thing is, she has really pretty feet and she loves to show them off with her revealing shoes. Sometimes in my chemistry lesson she would slip off her shoes and I can see her bare feet really clearly under the table. It makes me turned on every single lesson (I sit next to her) and sometimes I even 'accidentally' drop something on the floor so I can get close to them. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do about this? I think she just likes to get her feet out in the heat.

you have a foot fetish. pretty normal, it's the most popular type of fetish.
Reply 79
Original post by Lumos
you have a foot fetish. pretty normal, it's the most popular type of fetish.

I know, but what can I do to stop getting so horny over her feet? I've even thought about taking pictures of them under the table with my phone without her noticing, then masturbating to them later.

Latest