Student email address? Watch

Vondheim
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hiya folks

I'm just in the process of completing the enrollment. However, I have had to raise a query about student finance. The site tells me that I will recieve a reply to my query at my student email address - what student email address? How do I get this or find out what it is? :P

cheers in advance!
odavis92
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I had to raise a query about student finance as well, was yours to do with the tuition fees amount they put? & I cant tell what my student email address is either unless its just our usual email address as thats the only one we've provided them with
Lil2wkd
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Give them a call on Monday. Your student email address will be whatever your student number is (which you will receive on Monday of Fresher's week) @chester.ac.uk. If in doubt, call the uni.
Vondheim
Rep:
?
(Original post by odavis92)
I had to raise a query about student finance as well, was yours to do with the tuition fees amount they put?
Yep.
Vondheim
Rep:
?
(Original post by Lil2wkd)
Give them a call on Monday. Your student email address will be whatever your student number is (which you will receive on Monday of Fresher's week) @chester.ac.uk. If in doubt, call the uni.
Yep will do. Cheers for the heads up Neil.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (18)
31.03%
No (40)
68.97%

Watched Threads