The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Student email address?

Hiya folks :smile:

I'm just in the process of completing the enrollment. However, I have had to raise a query about student finance. The site tells me that I will recieve a reply to my query at my student email address - what student email address? How do I get this or find out what it is? :P

cheers in advance! :smile:
Reply 1
I had to raise a query about student finance as well, was yours to do with the tuition fees amount they put? & I cant tell what my student email address is either unless its just our usual email address as thats the only one we've provided them with
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Reply 2
Give them a call on Monday. Your student email address will be whatever your student number is (which you will receive on Monday of Fresher's week) @chester.ac.uk. If in doubt, call the uni.
Reply 3
Original post by odavis92
I had to raise a query about student finance as well, was yours to do with the tuition fees amount they put?

Yep.
Reply 4
Original post by Lil2wkd
Give them a call on Monday. Your student email address will be whatever your student number is (which you will receive on Monday of Fresher's week) @chester.ac.uk. If in doubt, call the uni.

Yep will do. Cheers for the heads up Neil.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending