Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How can I stop my hair going frizzy at the ends after I straighten it? My hair is pretty dry, and I've tried loads of products but can never get it to look as good as my hairdresser.

Can anyone recommend a good value product to stop this happening, and to keep it dead straight for longer? (I don't like to wash my hair everyday, but I always have to restraighten it on the second day, which can't be good for it)

ReputationRep:
    I used to have the same problem (natural brunette, fried my hair bleaching it three times last summer, still living with the damage unfortunately) but I use argan oil on the ends which makes it a lot softer and also went for a Brazilian blow dry, which was expensive but worth it. There are also other keratin products similar to the Brazilian blow dry which combat frizz and dryness.

Hope you find a product that works for you!

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.