The Student Room Group

introvert or extrovert?

hello alll

i have been searching the net for an example of a questionaire to find out if people are introvert or extrovert, because i have to devise one for my pe investigtion. The questionaire will be filled in by year 8's, i have found sites on the net of free tests etc, but i want my own and i cant seem to be able to devise one.

if some can point me in the right direction i would be grateful

ps. if doesnt have to be a questionaire to do with sport it can be one for psy or other subjects but just a test to work out whether a person is introvert or extrovert
Unique
hello alll

i have been searching the net for an example of a questionaire to find out if people are introvert or extrovert, because i have to devise one for my pe investigtion. The questionaire will be filled in by year 8's, i have found sites on the net of free tests etc, but i want my own and i cant seem to be able to devise one.

ps. if doesnt have to be a questionaire to do with sport it can be one for psy or other subjects but just a test to work out whether a person is introvert or extrovert

This is for PE??? PE is physical education. That doesn't make sense. Do you mean something else?
Reply 2
a level pe u do sports psychology it that hard to belive is it?, but yeah it is for pe but the questionaire can be for psy alone because it has the same theory applied
Reply 3
There is an emode test but that's not very long.

http://web.tickle.com/emode/tests/intro_extro.jsp

This page seemed to have some useful information on the subject, in case that is any help.

http://www.theintrovertzcoach.com/oneisoneisnt.html
Reply 4
Unique
hello alll

Reply 5
try looking at Eysenk in one of the standard text books, I think you may find this useful
Reply 6
thank you all for your input :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending