Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hello alll

i have been searching the net for an example of a questionaire to find out if people are introvert or extrovert, because i have to devise one for my pe investigtion. The questionaire will be filled in by year 8's, i have found sites on the net of free tests etc, but i want my own and i cant seem to be able to devise one.

if some can point me in the right direction i would be grateful

ps. if doesnt have to be a questionaire to do with sport it can be one for psy or other subjects but just a test to work out whether a person is introvert or extrovert

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unique)
    hello alll

i have been searching the net for an example of a questionaire to find out if people are introvert or extrovert, because i have to devise one for my pe investigtion. The questionaire will be filled in by year 8's, i have found sites on the net of free tests etc, but i want my own and i cant seem to be able to devise one.

ps. if doesnt have to be a questionaire to do with sport it can be one for psy or other subjects but just a test to work out whether a person is introvert or extrovert
    This is for PE??? PE is physical education. That doesn't make sense. Do you mean something else?

ReputationRep:
    a level pe u do sports psychology it that hard to belive is it?, but yeah it is for pe but the questionaire can be for psy alone because it has the same theory applied

ReputationRep:
    There is an emode test but that's not very long.

http://web.tickle.com/emode/tests/intro_extro.jsp

This page seemed to have some useful information on the subject, in case that is any help.

http://www.theintrovertzcoach.com/oneisoneisnt.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unique)
    hello alll

ReputationRep:
    try looking at Eysenk in one of the standard text books, I think you may find this useful

ReputationRep:
    thank you all for your input

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.