The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Millstone Apartments in Endcliffe?

Anyone living there?/got any info on this place

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm apparently living there. From the sounds of it, it should be nice. It's smallish but not too small (like 175 people or something). It's near a nice pondy area and is slightly off the main walking home road so it won't be as noisy. Should still be quite lively though.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
I used to live there, good times.

It's just off Endcliffe Vale Road which means you normally end up walking the "back" way to and from uni (it actually saves time compared to walking the standard way down Whitam Road). It's on the bottom edge of Endcliffe so it's normally a bit quieter than other places but people tend to enter and exit the village through the back entrance on nights out which means it can get quite noisy around midnight.

When I was living there, block C was all same-sex as well but I'm not sure if that's still the case.
i'll be living at B3 :smile:
Reply 4
See you there, I'll be at c1 :smile:
Original post by Skaife
See you there, I'll be at c1 :smile:

hi im in c2, I know someone in c1 if you want to chat to them! are you on facebook
Reply 6
Original post by united.spammers
I used to live there, good times.

It's just off Endcliffe Vale Road which means you normally end up walking the "back" way to and from uni (it actually saves time compared to walking the standard way down Whitam Road). It's on the bottom edge of Endcliffe so it's normally a bit quieter than other places but people tend to enter and exit the village through the back entrance on nights out which means it can get quite noisy around midnight.

When I was living there, block C was all same-sex as well but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

Any chance you could tell us the colour scheme ? :biggrin:

I'm in A3 :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by RachelPearce2
hi im in c2, I know someone in c1 if you want to chat to them! are you on facebook

That'd be awesome, thanks :smile: I am, I would just search my name though
someone shld create facebook group for Millstone :smile:
Original post by jenny-b
Any chance you could tell us the colour scheme ? :biggrin:

I'm in A3 :smile:

I think Millstone is all blue. Never went to A block though so can't be sure.
I'm in F1 and haven't found anybody yet. :frown:
Reply 11
Hey folks A3 here :smile:

Millstone.jpg

Area looks nice and leafy!
Reply 12
Original post by Killerstorm2
someone shld create facebook group for Millstone :smile:

Millstone Freshers 2012
http://www.facebook.com/groups/462202380481185/

PM me with your facebook name/address for an invite!
Reply 13
I'm in E1 :smile:
Original post by EmilieR
I'm in E1 :smile:

I'm in E1 too! :smile:
Reply 15
Hey I'm in E3, anyone else in that apartment?
Reply 16
I'm staying in D3! Anyone else?! xxx :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by cquinn1994
I'm staying in D3! Anyone else?! xxx :smile:

D3!
Reply 18
does anyone know if any of the appartments are single sex or are they all mixed?
Reply 19
Original post by s04582
does anyone know if any of the appartments are single sex or are they all mixed?

F4 seems to be a lot of girls, 4 so far, so if you're a flat of 8 that's half at least :smile: I think some flats may even be 6 people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending