Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does CCCU have, like some uni's, a gym that is free for students to use? I want to keep active but I can't afford to join a gym.

ReputationRep:
    Hello ,
    Yes CCCU has a sport centre and it is also close to the Campus ,but unfortunately it is not free at all , I am not a member and never been there , but this is what I found -
    http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/support/...emberships.asp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maicco)
    Hello ,
    Yes CCCU has a sport centre and it is also close to the Campus ,but unfortunately it is not free at all , I am not a member and never been there , but this is what I found -
    http://www.canterbury.ac.uk/support/...emberships.asp

Gah, what a shame, but thank you!

ReputationRep:
    The prices for the gym are way too expensive, which is slightly worrying as it is supposed to be student orientated isn't it? hmm, I did manage to find a much more affordable gym near St Georges, I think it's called fit4less?

ReputationRep:
    Yes agree with you ,should be very cheap/free considered the amount of money we paid for one academic year!!:unimpressed:
    by the way .. yes that Gym (fit4 less) is quite cheap and the most nice thing is that not required any contract !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aponle1)
    The prices for the gym are way too expensive, which is slightly worrying as it is supposed to be student orientated isn't it? hmm, I did manage to find a much more affordable gym near St Georges, I think it's called fit4less?
    Oh so you're living in St George's? Me too! And I'll check it out, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maicco)
    Yes agree with you ,should be very cheap/free considered the amount of money we paid for one academic year!!:unimpressed:
    by the way .. yes that Gym (fit4 less) is quite cheap and the most nice thing is that not required any contract !
    Thanks a lot, I can't afford a contract anyway

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 9, 2012
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.