Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    And if I can apply more than 1 scholarships in one uni assuming I'm eligible?

ReputationRep:
    Bump.

ReputationRep:
    Second bump

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

ReputationRep:
    Third bump. Let this be last bump.

ReputationRep:
    What's a bumb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtcw)
    Not sure if i fully understand your question,but......usually a scholarship application is made automatically when you apply for student finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rtcw)
    You apply for scholarships after you've been given your un/conditional offers from your universities. Depending on the uni, they'll send you an email asking if you wish to apply for the scholarship and to fill out a form etc for their personal records. If not, then it'd be done automatically through student finance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rotterdamhibs)
    Not sure if i fully understand your question,but......usually a scholarship application is made automatically when you apply for student finance.
    I thought it wasn't?

(Original post by justneedhelp)
    You apply for scholarships after you've been given your un/conditional offers from your universities. Depending on the uni, they'll send you an email asking if you wish to apply for the scholarship and to fill out a form etc for their personal records. If not, then it'd be done automatically through student finance.
    Oh ok thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Having checked on scholarships in unis I'm interested, I realise there is difference. It seems that excellence scholarships, which are granted by university itself and applies automatically if you meet certain requirements. But I'm more interested into scholarships that are offered by anyone other than uni and possibly alumni and it seems to be a type that you have to apply for it.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.