Turn on thread page Beta

Last night I sent him texts saying how I feel so unconfident about myself and how I don't think I'm a good person.

Today he broke up with me and sent me a really harsh text message saying everything that was wrong with me.

He's totally shattered my self-confidence.

What to do with life!!?

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? Because any mature thouhgtful person wouldnt do that - especially breaking up by text.
    What you need to remember is that you are your own person. Anyone who would do that after recieving a text about anxiety and other issues isnt worth your time.

Life goes on. There will be great times, there will be sad times but it still goes on.

ReputationRep:
    Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up.

The best "revenge" you can get on this guy is by becoming the most confident version of you possible and living the life you've always wanted to live.

As one door closes, another opens..

ReputationRep:
    Breaking up through text.... What age is your bf?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Your boyfriend is a coward, you deserve better, don't take him back.

Poll
Do you have a role model?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.