Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm bored. I'm supposed to be researching my law essay but its really dull. I've been sat about in uni since 2o'clock pretending to do useful things and now juts have 50 minutes to kill until netball practice, entertain me please!

ReputationRep:
    i'm coming to Leeds tomorrow
    excited now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    I'm bored. I'm supposed to be researching my law essay but its really dull. I've been sat about in uni since 2o'clock pretending to do useful things and now juts have 50 minutes to kill until netball practice, entertain me please!
    If your browser is Shockwave enabled, try some games. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    i'm coming to Leeds tomorrow
    excited now?
    That is quite exciting. Are yo coming for an open day or something? Beware of the accommodation video, its quite dodgy! I was showing people round today and saw it, lets just say its getting a bit dated!

ReputationRep:
    I'm too tired to be engaging i sat in a lecture hall for hours, starting at 11, finishing at four. The only highlight being the cambridge proffessor doing his hillarious Hitler speech and his comparision of Hitler and Blair

ReputationRep:
    That is quite exciting. Are yo coming for an open day or something? Beware of the accommodation video, its quite dodgy! I was showing people round today and saw it, lets just say its getting a bit dated!
    lol - ok, yeh i'm coming for the open day
    i'm well looking forward to it! gotta get up early though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by waiting2smile)
    I'm too tired to be engaging i sat in a lecture hall for hours, staring at 11, finishing at four. The only highlight being the cambridge proffessor doing his hillarious Hitler speech and his comparision of Hitler and Blair
    Sounds fascinating!

ReputationRep:
    lol - ok, yeh i'm coming for the open day
    i'm well looking forward to it! gotta get up early though
    But I'm sure you can sleep on the way, unless your driving yourself of course!

ReputationRep:
    But I'm sure you can sleep on the way, unless your driving yourself of course!
    nope - gettin train
    sleeeeeeeeeeep - but i can't. have to read stupid book for english

ReputationRep:
    *does a naked dance *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    *does a naked dance *
    Now thats entertaining!

ReputationRep:
    nope - gettin train
    sleeeeeeeeeeep - but i can't. have to read stupid book for english
    Sleep, you won't take anything in if your tired, then read the book on the train home!

What are you planning on studying? I'm sure I've asked this before but I have a memory like a sieve!

ReputationRep:
    i try my best

*bows*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)
    *does a naked dance *
    sounds very entertaining....

ReputationRep:
    Sleep, you won't take anything in if your tired, then read the book on the train home!

What are you planning on studying? I'm sure I've asked this before but I have a memory like a sieve!
    yeh..it's ok. it's the cinema, photography and tv studies course

ReputationRep:
    See, not only am I entertained now, but so are other people, keep dancing Gimp!

ReputationRep:
    ask him if he left his mask on ...

ReputationRep:
    yeh..it's ok. it's the cinema, photography and tv studies course
    Ok, I remember now, I'm not actually an idiot, if you were doing maths I was about to try and recruit you for our netball team! We're running low on numbers for next year, we're all graduating!

ReputationRep:
    wow look at the size of.............................. ...... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    lol im sorry ive had a complaint so i will be unable to dance. how about some juggling? :P

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.