This discussion is closed.
gunner123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
The thing is my uni wants BBBB , today i really messed up on one of my exams (basically, if i dnt get a pass in this unit, i wont be entered for the june exam) if i achive AABC or AABD . Will the uni (lesta) stil accept me? is it worth askn them myself? cheers!
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gunner123)
The thing is my uni wants BBBB , today i really messed up on one of my exams (basically, if i dnt get a pass in this unit, i wont be entered for the june exam) if i achive AABC or AABD . Will the uni (lesta) stil accept me? is it worth askn them myself? cheers!
I don't get how you messed up your exams today...there aren't any exams going at the mo are there...??

Anyways....i'd have thought it'd be fine...cos my offer from leicester is AAB (for law)...but they said that if i put them as my first choice..they probably wouldn't mind if i missed one of the grades. Also...your other ones are ABOVE the requested grades...so i'm sure they'll be lenient and allow you. You might wanna check that with the uni though...just in case i'm wrong

G
Sunnyt
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gzftan)
I don't get how you messed up your exams today...there aren't any exams going at the mo are there...??

Anyways....i'd have thought it'd be fine...cos my offer from leicester is AAB (for law)...but they said that if i put them as my first choice..they probably wouldn't mind if i missed one of the grades. Also...your other ones are ABOVE the requested grades...so i'm sure they'll be lenient and allow you. You might wanna check that with the uni though...just in case i'm wrong

G

hey i got an unconditional offer from leicester! good uni but im going to warwick instead where else u applied?
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by gunner123)
yea what exams? :confused: :confused: :confused:
gzftan
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sunnyt)
hey i got an unconditional offer from leicester! good uni but im going to warwick instead where else u applied?
Well done! I also applied to Cam, UCL, Kings, Bristol and Notts....so my first choice is Cam with Kings as back-up. How about u?

G
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (174)
24.58%
Better than expected (145)
20.48%
Worse than expected (389)
54.94%

Watched Threads