Turn on thread page Beta

heya does ne ne know if chemisrty answers for todays exam are kicking about ne where.this would be a great help. thanx xx ana

Hi, are you talking about standard grade SQA or and english exam?

If your talking about standard grade how did u find it, i thought the general was pretty easy and the credit was harder, but doable.

heya im talking bout the sgrade chamistry. i thouhgt the credit was pretty easy nothing that i couldnt do. i think the exams have ben pretty easy so far apart from maths which was basically a joke. but hey waht can u do. i so cant wait till the 12th august though it soo long away. xxx anna

yeh, chemistray was my last exam (yipee) i reckon ill get a 1 for it, but only because I worked, my teacher (cough Mr Causon Bearsden Academy) is a complete a hole, he hasnt taught us anything since the prelim, so Ive taught myself topics 13 to15, luckily they are quite easy.

Maths was a joke but I think Ill still get a 1 for it. Geography was easy, but god my arm hurt after it! If the marker could can my writing for it then ill be surprised!

good luck every1 else

Ruaridh?

or, erm, other person

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.