This discussion is closed.
anna t
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
heya does ne ne know if chemisrty answers for todays exam are kicking about ne where.this would be a great help. thanx xx ana
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi, are you talking about standard grade SQA or and english exam?

If your talking about standard grade how did u find it, i thought the general was pretty easy and the credit was harder, but doable.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
heya im talking bout the sgrade chamistry. i thouhgt the credit was pretty easy nothing that i couldnt do. i think the exams have ben pretty easy so far apart from maths which was basically a joke. but hey waht can u do. i so cant wait till the 12th august though it soo long away. xxx anna
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
yeh, chemistray was my last exam (yipee) i reckon ill get a 1 for it, but only because I worked, my teacher (cough Mr Causon Bearsden Academy) is a complete a hole, he hasnt taught us anything since the prelim, so Ive taught myself topics 13 to15, luckily they are quite easy.

Maths was a joke but I think Ill still get a 1 for it. Geography was easy, but god my arm hurt after it! If the marker could can my writing for it then ill be surprised!

good luck every1 else
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Ruaridh?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
or, erm, other person
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (111)
54.95%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.92%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
9.41%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (48)
23.76%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (8)
3.96%

Watched Threads