The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Manor Park Band D Accommodation

Hi guys I got my accommodation through a couple days ago. I am in Manor Park, Bellerby Court, Frances Harrison House. Just thought I would create this thread to establish who is in the vacinity.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm in Manor park Band D but at James Black Road. It all seems really confusing to be honest. I'm just waiting to get there lol.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Original post by gellybelly
I'm in Manor park Band D but at James Black Road. It all seems really confusing to be honest. I'm just waiting to get there lol.

Ohh hey :biggrin: I'm there as well, what flat number are you?
Im so excited about start uni but its going to be so awkward at first lol
Reply 3
Original post by DangerHartz
Ohh hey :biggrin: I'm there as well, what flat number are you?
Im so excited about start uni but its going to be so awkward at first lol

Hi I'm in flat 72? How about you?
And I know, same. A little nervous but I just can't wait to start now lol.
Reply 4
Hi, think I'm in the same building: Frances Harrison House Level 0 Bellerby Court, maybe not on the same floor though ^^
Hi I'm in flat 72? How about you?
And I know, same. A little nervous but I just can't wait to start now lol.

Ah I'm in flat 58, that is kind of near by :tongue:
I know lol, can't wait to start either, might visit and say hello to you haha :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by DangerHartz
Ah I'm in flat 58, that is kind of near by :tongue:
I know lol, can't wait to start either, might visit and say hello to you haha :biggrin:

lol aww please do!
lol aww please do!

Ahaha sure, but finding you might be hard lol, what date you moving in?
Reply 8
Hi everyone, I'm a post grad student from canada and I'll be in flat 30 Ronald Ross road. I haven't seen posts from anyone who's in the same flat yet, but hope to meet everyone soon!
Reply 9
Hi,

I am a doctoral student. I'll be in flat 16 James Black Rd Manor Park (Band D).

Are any of my future flat mates out there?
I'm in Flat 23 Alexander Fleming Road and haven't heard of anyone in the same flat yet! Is anyone nearby? :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by JayGregory
Hi, think I'm in the same building: Frances Harrison House Level 0 Bellerby Court, maybe not on the same floor though ^^

Hi, yes we are in the same building I think but I am level 1. Should see you around though. Out of interest what letter do you have next to your level number because mine is 1N.
Original post by gracehousden
I'm in Flat 23 Alexander Fleming Road and haven't heard of anyone in the same flat yet! Is anyone nearby? :smile:

I'm Flat 20 :smile:
Reply 13
Hi everyone,

I am in Frances Harrison House Bellerby Court, I think I'm on floor 2 as my confirmation says 2N..

Glad I got the Band D room, now just have to get all the bits and bobs for the move!! Excited
Reply 14

Im in room 2 flat 21 :smile:
Reply 15
Hi everyone :smile: I'm at manor park 71 James Black Road! When are you all moving in?

Ill be at number 18-20 so seems fairly near. Aha
Reply 17
Original post by AhmedMoncler
Ill be at number 18-20 so seems fairly near. Aha

This is a thread from last year.

All these people will have moved out by now sadly.
Reply 18
Original post by PTK123
Hi everyone, I'm a post grad student from canada and I'll be in flat 30 Ronald Ross road. I haven't seen posts from anyone who's in the same flat yet, but hope to meet everyone soon!

hey i am in Ronald Ross as well but dont know my flat yet. how did you find out?
Reply 19
Original post by nik1908
hey i am in Ronald Ross as well but dont know my flat yet. how did you find out?

Original post by Dan1909
This is a thread from last year.

All these people will have moved out by now sadly.

That's probably because he's from 2012...

However, I've got my accommodation already (I'm also a PG). But it depends when you applied, and how/when your application was formalised.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending