Do U Think Gcse History About Modern Wordl Is Easy???

Watch
This discussion is closed.
IZZY!
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
DO U????cuz i ve just changed my business studies gcse on history gcse in modern world. I looked forward history, cuz it seemed to me more easier than business studies. DO u think it would be easier for me to ge a good grade in history, if i get an interest in it, but i i dont want to study it further at a-levels
r316
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Quite simply, GCSE History is not easy!

But if you're genuinely interested, there's no reason why you shouldn't do really well. Basically you must apply your knowledge, and learn particular answer techniques; you'll be fine. History is very well respected, and who knows, you may enjoy it enough to carry it on (don't think that's needed though).
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
DO U????cuz i ve just changed my business studies gcse on history gcse in modern world. I looked forward history, cuz it seemed to me more easier than business studies. DO u think it would be easier for me to ge a good grade in history, if i get an interest in it, but i i dont want to study it further at a-levels
i think its easy but nobody else does. that sounds pretty arrogant but its true! it depends if you're really interested in that kind of thing... business studies does happen to be my forte, however so i would stick with it. history's far more interesting though.
~Sam~
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I found history my easiest GCSE. It's just a matter of learning what the examiner wants from you. As long as you have a fairly good knowledge of the material and learn the mark scheme well then you'll be fine. There's no higher/lower tier for history either so that also makes the paper easier. What exam board are you doing?
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Good choice Izzy..History is much more interesting and is a much more respected subject than business studies
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by IZZY!)
i found it quite easy. It's better than Business Studies.
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I also found it quite easy. Source based questions were the hardest thing for me though.
Mizar
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Definately not. GCSE Modern World History is nothing but hard work. Any thing but easy!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (85)
51.52%
No they should not (61)
36.97%
Abstain (19)
11.52%

Watched Threads