The Student Room Group
Reply 1
emmz
hi im doing psychology coursework A2 AQA and have just got the results. however im not sure wot to do next as ive no mark scheme and cant remember frm last year. also cud some1 tell me about statistical tests like which i shud use and how to use it.

:confused:
Reply 2
TheWolf
:confused:

how am i confusing :confused:
emmz
hi im doing psychology coursework A2 AQA and have just got the results. however im not sure wot to do next as ive no mark scheme and cant remember frm last year. also cud some1 tell me about statistical tests like which i shud use and how to use it.

You should get a psychology textbook based on coursework, there are lots around and they tell you how to do a test, and which statistical test applies to your coursework. I.e is it nominal data etc...
Reply 4
emmz
how am i confusing :confused:

you arent - im just boosting my post count by scattering random smilies across different forums (another one woo hoo)

* i am just joking moderators! in fact now i understand what emmz mean but i will need to think of an answer
Reply 5
TheWolf.. if you don't have a clue about what she is on about, don't post - simple as.

emmz: For my Alturism coursework, I did a Chi² statistical test.. but others I know did Spearmans Rank, Mann Whitney U Test etc.. You will need to assess what groups design you used, how many groups of partcipants there were, whether data was ordinal etc.. If you have no idea what I'm talking about.. speak to your teacher at once.
James_W
TheWolf.. if you don't have a clue about what she is on about, don't post - simple as.

emmz: For my Alturism coursework, I did a Chi² statistical test.. but others I know did Spearmans Rank, Mann Whitney U Test etc.. You will need to assess what groups design you used, how many groups of partcipants there were, whether data was ordinal etc.. If you have no idea what I'm talking about.. speak to your teacher at once.

also you should have a look on the AQA website, there may be relavant info in what you should have in your coursework.
Reply 7
James_W

thanx ive looked up which test to use frm a grid and it happens to be the chi squared as im using independant subjects. just wondering how did u go about using it.
Reply 8
Gimme your MSN, I'll send it to you.
Reply 9
James_W
Gimme your MSN, I'll send it to you.

thanks [email protected]

Latest

Trending

Trending