The Student Room Group

Prince harry pictured having sex at wild party

Does Prince Harry ever learn that he cant trust anybody not least when hes having a wild party in Las Vegas and is standing completely nude with some american girl and his friend sells the photos to a US magazine. I hope the government give him a word in his ear

Moderation notice: It is kindly requested that you do not link to any pictures of the aforementioned event. Thank you.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Poor guy. I know I wouldnt live with this sort of media attention.
Reply 2
Original post by GottaLovePhysics! :)
Poor guy. I know I wouldnt live with this sort of media attention.

Yeah it will be worse for the girl because the secret service will go round to her house and make sure she doesnt say anything.
Standing around with no clothes on isn't exactly the same as having sex...
Reply 4
Original post by Historophilia
Standing around with no clothes on isn't exactly the same as having sex...

Yeah but the pool table one from behind looks a bit suspicious. Probably some american chick who think if i can get in here im going to be queen one day.
Reply 5
Harry has never been the wisest of the family, but I personally don't really care what he gets up to. He does a lot of good things with the rest of his time. :u:
Reply 6
Oh wow shocking, the boy had a bit of fun one night!
He IS entitled to a life too you know!
Reply 7
Original post by The_Great_One
Does Prince Harry ever learn that he cant trust anybody not least when hes having a wild party in Las Vegas and is standing completely nude with some american girl and his friend sells the photos to a US magazine. I hope the government give him a word in his ear

If people want to label themselves as "royal", then they should be held to a higher standard of conduct than members of the public. They can only command respect if they do so - their actions should reflect a supposedly better breeding and upbringing. What is the difference between them and members of the public if they do not act like what they claim to be?

There's nothing wrong with sex, but a member of the royal family and third-in-line to the throne photographed grabbing a naked girl whilst naked himself is disgraceful, not to mention extremely disturbing. These pictures could turn out to be potential blackmail material if by some ridiculous turn of fate this naked dude became King of the United Kingdom in the future.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 8
who cares he's entitled to a bit of fun as much as the next person isnt he? shame his 'friend' sold the pictures like that though, complete tosser!
Original post by The_Great_One

Why?
Harry and Philip are the best royals to ever exist.
Reply 11
no link?
I didn't realise that being naked and hugging someone at a party meant having sex. There's where I've been going wrong all these years.

Compared to the 2007 Nazi costume incident, this is small change. All this story proves is that Harry does indeed have a nice body, thats all.

EDIT: It also proves he isn't very good at billiards.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 13
Absolute pride of Britain, may God let them reign over us forever :lol:
Reply 14
Original post by cl_steele
who cares he's entitled to a bit of fun as much as the next person isnt he? shame his 'friend' sold the pictures like that though, complete tosser!

That is pretty much what I said.
I get negged, you get plussed lol.
Reply 15
Clearly he's not the cleverest but I like him..

the pictures are just weird though..
Reply 16

One is not amused.
And? Fair play to the guy.
Is it really bad that I looked at them and just thought 'Yup, we got a good one there'
I love him. He's so likeable and more down to earth than the others. I can't help but feel sorry for him though. He just wants to have fun like others his age!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Were I wearing a hat, I would take it off to him right now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending