This discussion is closed.
Ben.S.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
Yeah... I'm supposed to be in the library doing maths and chemistry... but, you know, I have to check here in case someone here is in desperate need of advice! It could be really important

OK, I guess I should really go back now
The chemistry questions can wait - you deserve it...
Thank the lord about the lack of electrochemistry!!!

Ben
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ben.S.)
The chemistry questions can wait - you deserve it...
Thank the lord about the lack of electrochemistry!!!

Ben

I deserve it? Aww, thanks, but I can't imagine why... Especially having just thought 'bugger it' and left the library at 11!

Yeah, loving the lack of electrochemistry!! Though kinetics is confusing me... I'm only a bear of very little brain

Have you done a plants poster?! We weren't going to - but free food...
Ben.S.
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by MadNatSci)
I deserve it? Aww, thanks, but I can't imagine why... Especially having just thought 'bugger it' and left the library at 11!

Yeah, loving the lack of electrochemistry!! Though kinetics is confusing me... I'm only a bear of very little brain

Have you done a plants poster?! We weren't going to - but free food...
Yes! We've done a poster! It's quite good, which was a shock - since that wasn't intended! Kinetics can be quite confusing, yes.

Ben
devilschild
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
how many hours sleep a night on average do all you at oxbridge get in term time?
androidkiller
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by devilschild)
how many hours sleep a night on average do all you at oxbridge get in term time?
Whatever it is, I bet it's not enough.

Unless you are an arts student of course
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Depends. Anything between 5 and 8 normally; obviously less if I go out very late, but then that's usually the weekend so I can lie in the next day.
MadNatSci
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Normally I try to keep it between 6 and 8 hours a night. This week... is a lot lower, for various reasons (I got about an hour last night) so I'm basically trying to keep my head above water til the weekend when I can sleep a bit...
musicbloke
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I am not at cambridge yet but I average about 4 hours a night.

MB
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the rest of the UK follow the Scottish Results changes announced?

Yes they should (88)
52.07%
No they should not (61)
36.09%
Abstain (20)
11.83%

Watched Threads