Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Yeah... I'm supposed to be in the library doing maths and chemistry... but, you know, I have to check here in case someone here is in desperate need of advice! It could be really important

OK, I guess I should really go back now
    The chemistry questions can wait - you deserve it...
    Thank the lord about the lack of electrochemistry!!!

Ben

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ben.S.)
    The chemistry questions can wait - you deserve it...
    Thank the lord about the lack of electrochemistry!!!

Ben

I deserve it? Aww, thanks, but I can't imagine why... Especially having just thought 'bugger it' and left the library at 11!

Yeah, loving the lack of electrochemistry!! Though kinetics is confusing me... I'm only a bear of very little brain

Have you done a plants poster?! We weren't going to - but free food...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    I deserve it? Aww, thanks, but I can't imagine why... Especially having just thought 'bugger it' and left the library at 11!

Yeah, loving the lack of electrochemistry!! Though kinetics is confusing me... I'm only a bear of very little brain

Have you done a plants poster?! We weren't going to - but free food...
    Yes! We've done a poster! It's quite good, which was a shock - since that wasn't intended! Kinetics can be quite confusing, yes.

Ben

ReputationRep:
    how many hours sleep a night on average do all you at oxbridge get in term time?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by devilschild)
    how many hours sleep a night on average do all you at oxbridge get in term time?
    Whatever it is, I bet it's not enough.

Unless you are an arts student of course

ReputationRep:
    Depends. Anything between 5 and 8 normally; obviously less if I go out very late, but then that's usually the weekend so I can lie in the next day.

ReputationRep:

Normally I try to keep it between 6 and 8 hours a night. This week... is a lot lower, for various reasons (I got about an hour last night) so I'm basically trying to keep my head above water til the weekend when I can sleep a bit...

ReputationRep:
    I am not at cambridge yet but I average about 4 hours a night.

MB

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 4, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.