Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok, is it just me or is this the best game ever invented??? im so addicted its ridiculous!
    must admit im getting pretty good....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mangomaz)
    Ok, is it just me or is this the best game ever invented??? im so addicted its ridiculous!
    I had to curb my addiction, it was ruining my eyesight staring at the computer screen too long without blinking.

ReputationRep:
    nooooooooooo

i so hate that game

ReputationRep:

Omg it is so addictive! I'm good at intermediate, expert is hard though!

ReputationRep:
    i never get anywhere near the end of it so i dont like it - it is pure chance - i prefer a game where i can take control of tactics - anyone hear about Rome:total war coming out in Aug

ReputationRep:
    my fried rupert can do expert in 72 secs.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by piginapoke)
    Beat this.
    You must have some quick clicking action to do that! I can never get below 1 minute

ReputationRep:
    My index finger was but a blur.
    I've just been frantically trying to beat your score and I don't think it's going to happen! And now I have finger cramp...

ReputationRep:
    Beat this.
    firefox?

ReputationRep:
    You have the neatest desktop ever, mine is an utter mess.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.
    is that the one with the "frills", like email etc?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    You have the neatest desktop ever, mine is an utter mess.
    my desktop has no icons on it whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    56 seconds pig... dexterous...

You have hidden talents grasshopper.

ReputationRep:
    Am I ready to leave the temple master? (or is it mistress)
    Umm.. Is that in relation to my "grasshopper"?

ReputationRep:
    Me neither. My mum says it to me all the time but she can't remember why she says it... she also says... "something to "Danny BOy" do you read me" when we talk on MSN.

edit: I think it might be "broadsword">?

ReputationRep:
    Omg some of you people are amazing! lol once upon a time i thought i was good with 112 for expert, then i found out my friend did it in 93 and then people reply to this thread and.....waaaaa i suck!!!!!!!
    ok thats it, im gna hav 2 go into hard training!!!! am stuck on 37 for inter.. my friend got 34 for that... but i find expert much more satisfying. tho i hate it wen u get to the last 2 squares and its 50/50 as to where the bomb is.. and then it blows! My new aim is to get under 100... lol only then will i even consider trying to get down to the 70's..

piginapoke - any tips??????????? must regain my crown as minesweeper queen!!! im not even princess any more boohoohoo...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 3, 2004
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.