This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
hi everyone!

i was just wondering if you could help me?
i have a music as level xam on 2nd of june . Just wondering if anyone else does the AQA board and how you are revising for it?
i dont feel like i know anything!
XXXNICEGUYXXX
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
hehe thats how i felt for my gcse music exam last week
i was quite scared as well cuz it was my first exam ever in my life ahha seeing that i was coming from the german system
i almost freaked out when i walked into the exam room and saw the 2003 on the paper hehee
urrgh!
BEn
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi, i have my music AS exam on the 2nd of June too and i do EDEXCELL (dodgey!)

if you have any set works (i dont know what you do on AQA) then your probably best learning them and the distinctive features - melodic devices ra ra ra ra for them. if not listining to radio 3 is cool and trying to identify modulations, chords, era, composer. type of work ect.

Good luck!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hey, ive also got my AS level music exam then. Don't know wot course im doin, probably edexcel as we have 3 set works - Mozart, Beethoven and Mendelssohn. Don't worry, just learn the set works + jazz works really well. Have ur teachers given u little things to be listening out for? Have you not dun mock tests as well? Good luck anyway.

Tuckers from Guernsey
kat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 17 years ago
O yea sorry! my music exam is on edexcell as well! my mind isnt working properly! ive been working on music everyday since saturday! cos it means alot to me! does anyone else want to read music at university? if so where?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Ive Got music on MOnday edexcel with debussy. Haydn and Wagner, should be ok! The OTher works r just definitions yeh? Any of u lot take the Baroque counterpoint paper last week the A2 one? thought it was the hardest thing eva!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (20)
9.01%
Confident (29)
13.06%
Indifferent (35)
15.77%
Unsure (62)
27.93%
Worried (76)
34.23%

Watched Threads