Turn on thread page Beta

hi everyone!

i was just wondering if you could help me?
    i have a music as level xam on 2nd of june . Just wondering if anyone else does the AQA board and how you are revising for it?
    i dont feel like i know anything!

ReputationRep:
    hehe thats how i felt for my gcse music exam last week
    i was quite scared as well cuz it was my first exam ever in my life ahha seeing that i was coming from the german system
    i almost freaked out when i walked into the exam room and saw the 2003 on the paper hehee
    urrgh!
    BEn

Hi, i have my music AS exam on the 2nd of June too and i do EDEXCELL (dodgey!)

if you have any set works (i dont know what you do on AQA) then your probably best learning them and the distinctive features - melodic devices ra ra ra ra for them. if not listining to radio 3 is cool and trying to identify modulations, chords, era, composer. type of work ect.

Good luck!

Hey, ive also got my AS level music exam then. Don't know wot course im doin, probably edexcel as we have 3 set works - Mozart, Beethoven and Mendelssohn. Don't worry, just learn the set works + jazz works really well. Have ur teachers given u little things to be listening out for? Have you not dun mock tests as well? Good luck anyway.

Tuckers from Guernsey

ReputationRep:
    O yea sorry! my music exam is on edexcell as well! my mind isnt working properly! ive been working on music everyday since saturday! cos it means alot to me! does anyone else want to read music at university? if so where?

Ive Got music on MOnday edexcel with debussy. Haydn and Wagner, should be ok! The OTher works r just definitions yeh? Any of u lot take the Baroque counterpoint paper last week the A2 one? thought it was the hardest thing eva!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.