Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey people, the great virtual God called LSEforYou condemned me at first as well. Haha, according to those lads I was born in 2003, and they mixed up my nick name, sure name, and first name. They also got my address and my email address completely wrong, which turned out to be the reason of the delay in giving an applicant ID. (If you have to wait long, say longer than the stated 8 weeks, mail them, chances are great they got your email address wrong, and sent you the applicant ID by post.....) HOWEVER, I have to admit, the total process took exactly 8 weeks, which was way faster than any other University I applied to (ESCP (french), St andrews, rotterdam school of management). Fortunately for me I got accepted at all these luvely universities I decided on going to LSE!!

About housing, you should check out http://www.lse.ac.uk/collections/LSE...es/Default.htm The student union gives some advice about the different halls. Though the info is rather limited to really make comparisons, it gives a very nice and presumably accurate image of the atmosphere in the different halls. Together with the financial info at the accomodations website, you should be able to make a choice Considering the rather limited availability of rooms however (only 50% get assigned a room), I would recommend to apply to as many residences as possible (ea intercollegiate halls as well). Looking independently for accomodation in london....ehh, seems difficult, especially when not IN london...

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: May 17, 2004
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.